Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Holy Moley! The March fight is pushing through!!..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Holy Moley! The March fight is pushing through!!..

.......Between Arthur Abraham and Andre Dirrell, Im rooting for king Arthur to KO Direll in the early rounds

Originally posted by SteveJarvey View Post
    .......Between Arthur Abraham and Andre Dirrell, Im rooting for king Arthur to KO Direll in the early rounds
    Dirrel is not going to sit there and trade with AA. He will box him and move. AA likes his target to be stationary, but Direll wont be. It should be a good one and I think that Direll wants to make a big statement after the loss to Froch where he felt like he won (I thought he did as well).

Comment

Hopefully AA will knock that phoney runner out.

Comment

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
        Hopefully AA will knock that phoney runner out.
        so if AA loses to a "phoney runner" then what does that say about AA?

Comment

Originally posted by COACH-WEBB View Post
          so if AA loses to a "phoney runner" then what does that say about AA?
          It says the ring was too big for them to have a legitimate fight, this sport is about hitting, not running.

Comment

the 1st 4 rounds will be horrible to watch, AA with his guard up constantly, Dirrel running around in circle tapping AA gloves occassionaly before running away.
            Come round 5 AA better trap Dirrel and make him pay. He's only gonna get rd 5 to do it in, cos once Dirrel sees the speed and power of AA's swings, he's not gonna go within 5 feet of him.

This wont be a pretty fight, but it'll be worth it if AA can KO Dirrel.

Comment

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
              It says the ring was too big for them to have a legitimate fight, this sport is about hitting, not running.
              the ring was too big!!! hahahaha good one Weeb!!

Comment

Moley, moley, moley..

Comment

Originally posted by - JCHING - View Post

Moley, moley, moley..
                  one of the funniest movies ever..I saw it like 3 times at the movies..he should do another one

Comment

Dirrell is one of them guys who talks a real big game in press conferences but come fight night he runs like crazy.. Therefore i hope AA knocks him out..

Comment

Working...
                    X