No announcement yet.

Tshifhiwa Munyai

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tshifhiwa Munyai

Will Tshifhiwa Munyai get the opportunity to fight big names? will he ever get a title shot? will a big promoter ever take him on?

he has beaten 2 undefeated fighters by TKO in his last 2 fights.

Guy looks class doesn't he! Even if he does nothing else in his career I'll still love him for the way he broke down those two wankers, that was beautiful

For a skinny bloke he works well inside & doesn't mind mixing it up so I can't wait to see him again, when he fought Power I was like oh well another African for him to beat up as his record wasn't great to look at but ****ing hell was I in for a pleasant surprise! I don't know what promoter he's with just now but I'd imagine the Brit promoters would be falling over themselves to sign him up.

Comment

his countryman Mabuza made it onto the world stage, so theres no reason Munyai can't.

the commonwealth title is a good start for him as its got him known in tha uk. maybe he'd have a better chance of progressing if he was based over here - i think he'd gain a following as well judging by the crowds reaction during his win over haskins..

thats if the home office let him in

Comment

Originally posted by barryboy View Post
        Guy looks class doesn't he! Even if he does nothing else in his career I'll still love him for the way he broke down those two wankers, that was beautiful

For a skinny bloke he works well inside & doesn't mind mixing it up so I can't wait to see him again, when he fought Power I was like oh well another African for him to beat up as his record wasn't great to look at but ****ing hell was I in for a pleasant surprise! I don't know what promoter he's with just now but I'd imagine the Brit promoters would be falling over themselves to sign him up.
        the thing is, brit promoters wont sign him. he wont ever fight again, as he is too "dangerous"

why the hate for the wankers?

Comment

Originally posted by !! A - FORCE !! View Post
          why the hate for the wankers?
          i didn't see tha power fight but i loved tha way he schooled that arrogant prick haskins

Comment

Originally posted by rooq View Post
            his countryman Mabuza made it onto the world stage, so theres no reason Munyai can't.

the commonwealth title is a good start for him as its got him known in tha uk. maybe he'd have a better chance of progressing if he was based over here - i think he'd gain a following as well judging by the crowds reaction during his win over haskins..

thats if the home office let him in
            i personally think african fighters get the raw deal. anyone got the 2 fights mentioned?

Comment

i didn't see tha power fight but i loved tha way he schooled that arrogant prick haskins
              rooq, do you know where i can see the fight?

im gonna check haskins record now. why is he arragant??

Comment

Originally posted by !! A - FORCE !! View Post
                rooq, do you know where i can see the fight?

im gonna check haskins record now. why is he arragant??
                haskins is one of these guys who's been built up by their manager and started to think he was unbeatable...in tha fight against munyai you could see him getting angry that tha guy was not lettin him win...it showed with a few "afters" at the end of a couple of rounds...

i saw tha fight on sky..not sure if anyone has uploaded it anywhere. i'll see if i can find it.

Comment

haskins is one of these guys who's been built up by their manager and started to think he was unbeatable...in tha fight against munyai you could see him getting angry that tha guy was not lettin him win...it showed with a few "afters" at the end of a couple of rounds...

i saw tha fight on sky..not sure if anyone has uploaded it anywhere. i'll see if i can find it.
                  yeh your rite, a wanker like that sure deserves to be knocked the fuk out.

Comment

Power & Haskins were both very hard to like, I don't know of anyone who really liked Power, dirty little ****er known for using the head, some liked Haskins because of his flashy style but when he said he wasn't trying to copy Naz I just had to think he was full of **** as he blatantly tried to copy him only didn't have anywhere near the talent, he's just one of those guys you'd like to see get hammered & the big man done the job very well. I checked his record to see when he was fighting again but nothing, I was surprised to see the judges scores at the time of the stoppage against Power as he gave Power a bit of a pasting, a bit of hometown judging going on there I think.

Comment

Working...
                    X