Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Golovkin Promoter: Jacobs Was Not Hurt When He Went Down

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If you fight for the IBF you have to meet the 10lb weight requirement. Jacobs did not want that belt. I also thought he won the fight. Not claiming a robbery, because the fight was competitive. Similar to the Ward vs Kovalev fight. Just went the other way.

Comment

Originally posted by MantisToboggan View Post
      No rematch, Jacobs cheated, skipped the secondary weight in got in the ring as light heavy, got knock down, lost by points. MOVE ON....
      Look at you. Scared to death by how average your God was made to look.

I guess Ward should move on too, seeing as how he was knocked down, came back and won the fight, right?

No? Then STFU.

Comment

Man i don't know why yall ggg fans dont want a rematch. It's not like their are any big fights at 160 after canelo.

Comment

I had the fight 115-113 for Jacobs, I had it even after the first 6 rounds. 2 out of the first 3 I gave to Danny with the 2nd being 10's a piece. 4th round was obvious to score, GGG won the 5th, Danny imho won 6, 7 and 8, he was in the center of the ring boxing Gennady for the majority of those rounds and I can't give Golovkin the round based off of one flurry or one punch when Jacobs did the body of the work the majority of the round which you have to score, the entire round. Out of the last 4 rounds, I gave them two a piece, GGG the 9th, Danny the 10th, 11th, and GGG the 12th.

Re-Watching only furthers my opinion that Danny won that fight.

Comment

Originally posted by peplz View Post
            Andre Ward is being a two division world champion that is done being treated like a scrub. More power to him. He has the perfect mentality of a fighter. He will not concede anything to Kovalev, Kathy Duva or HBO. And I commend him for it. Carl Froch wouldn't do a rematch unless it was Nottingham. And the media sided with Carl Froch. He tried to get out of his contract with Goosen when Goosen reneged on his deal with Antonio Leonard and James Prince and the media and HBO sided with Dan Goosen. He tried to get a fight with Gennady Golovkin. Golovkin straight up ducked. The media looked the other way and HBO leveraged him into moving up weight to fight their killer Kovalev. He won a close fight and was straight up attacked by certain prominent media figures like Doug Fischer and Steve Kim. Fischer went on a straight personal attack campaign. You can call him a coward and diva all day but I doubt you have the intestinal fortitude to walk a country mile in his shoes. So I wouldn't hold my breath if you expect Andre Ward to come back to the table before he gets what he feels he deserves after all of the favoritism and media fukboyisms he's had to deal with in his career.

Well said.

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
              He wasn't hurt. Solid punch and their feet got tangled

https://streamable.com/qu9ea
              Dude their feet didn't get tangled they showed it clear as day. It was a beautiful lunch.

Comment

obviously..........it was more off balance than anything BUT a ''punch'' did land.

Comment

Originally posted by RespekonMyName View Post
                  GGG's Mom is Korean you idiot.
                  seems like GGG's father banged a white woman on the side then adopted him. GGG looks as half Korean as Louis farrakahn does and all the bros here hate GGG because they can see he is white

Comment

Originally posted by nacho daddy View Post
                    seems like GGG's father banged a white woman on the side then adopted him. GGG looks as half Korean as Louis farrakahn does and all the bros here hate GGG because they can see he is white
                    GGG may be doesn't look korean or resemble them, but his mom is actually from koryo-saram people, ethnic koreans from far east Russia... They were deported from Far East Russia to Central Asia during Stalin's regime.

Comment

Ggg under no circumstances should waste time with Jacobs now. GGG won. Jacobs had all advantages going into fight. Size advantage, home advantage.
                      Its going to be difficult to get bjs a nd nelo so concentrate on that

And Jacobs was hurt. If GGG was supposedly hurt by brooks uppercut without going doiwn or flinching, or taking backward step. Then Jacobs was shook

Comment

Working...
                      X