Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

US and Western Europe always want to be politically correct.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sadiqkingofko View Post
    Everything you just stated doesn't prove he's muslim, he has nothing against Muslims unlike you clearly, you probably aren't a christian cause christian's are taught to love all people
    U clearly is a dumbo.... Find me a christian person that will say things like what he said lmao....

Well there is a radical muslim there is a radical christians
    Except they dont blow up themselves

Im one of the people that refuse to accept people like u blowing up my yard.... Go back to your islam country dude, im pretty sure its safe there.... Wait its not... Religion of peace my arse

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
      so you're saying America should have never let your ass in here to make your 6 figure salary?
      **** that US need immigrants like me that contribute to economy and don't create trouble. Hehe

I should have not mention Japan. It's like comparing apples to oranges.

My point is US should stop being too politically correct. There is a reason why TRump is so famous because Americans are so tired of all the BS. Trump tells it like it is.

Comment

Originally posted by B.UTLER View Post
        Trump tells it like it is.
        You mean like when he lied 21 times in his speech at the RNC last night?

http://www.politicususa.com/2016/07/...ce-speech.html

Comment

Originally posted by ßringer View Post
          You mean like when he lied 21 times in his speech at the RNC last night?

http://www.politicususa.com/2016/07/...ce-speech.html
          Im serious where u from?

Syria? When did u arrive Barack Ubamo?

Sorry your time is limited here...

TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by DoubleLeftH00k View Post
            Im serious where u from?

Syria? When did u arrive Barack Ubamo?

Sorry your time is limited here...

TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP!!!!!!
            Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.

Comment

Originally posted by DoubleLeftH00k View Post
              U clearly is a dumbo.... Find me a christian person that will say things like what he said lmao....

Well there is a radical muslim there is a radical christians
              Except they dont blow up themselves

Im one of the people that refuse to accept people like u blowing up my yard.... Go back to your islam country dude, im pretty sure its safe there.... Wait its not... Religion of peace my arse
              I have stated that I am born here, I have served in the Marine Corps for 2 years as a interpreter, I have never left the United States outside of my military service, my profile picture is of all the living president's, so you can't tell me too go back to my country when I am living in it

Comment

Working...
              X