Originally posted by BTL View Post
    Came across this: http://morguepenpals.yolasite.com/north-america.php

Name * Chris Harper-Mercer
    Age 20
    E-mail *ironcross45@gmail.com
    Country (Include State or Province)* United States, California
    Which would you prefer? E-mail pals
    Hobbies Music, movies, news
    About you and what you are looking for in a pen pal. I'm 20 years old, in college, I like to listen to music, mostly goth/punk/industrial/electronic, and I love to watch movies, Horror movies are the best, but i also like some action films, depending on the type, and I like crime dramas as well.

I'm looking for penpals who are similar to me, but anyone is welcome to email me.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------

http://spiritualpassions.com/seeme/ironcross45.html
    [​IMG]
    Ethnicity
    Mixed Race
    Socially, I am
    shy at first, but warm up quickly, better in small groups
    Political Views
    conservative, republican

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
    He bought a Nazi hat:
    http://www.ioffer.com/ratings/ironcross45?view=buyer

He made some posts on this board: Firehawk Graphics - Exterior
    Left hand path? Yikes, he's making satanists look bad.

Comment

http://www.thedailybeast.com/article...er-mercer.html

Umpqua Gunman Chris Harper-Mercer Hated Religion Online

Umpqua Gunman Chris Harper-Mercer Hated Religion Online
      The 26-year-old gunman showed a disdain for organized religion online, then allegedly asked victims about their faith before shooting them.
      Police have identified the gunman who killed 10 people at an Umpqua Community College in Oregon on Thursday as Chris Harper-Mercer, 26. A MySpace account belonging to Christopher Harper-Mercer is registered to Torrance, California. Harper-Mercer and his mother previously lived in Torrance before moving to an apartment in Winchester, Oregon, where neighbors tell The Daily Beast there is a heavy police presence currently.

The MySpace page features a photo of Harper-Mercer holding a gun and smiling into the camera. The profile includes images of pro-Irish Republican Army propaganda.

An online dating profile, linked to Harper-Mercer's e-mail address and featuring another photo of him, says the 26-year-old was living with his parents and searching for the "yin to my yang." It identifies his views as "conservative, republican," and lists "organized religion" as one of his "dislikes." According to a student at Umpqua, Mercer demanded to know his victims' religions before killing them.

Lithium_Love was another online identity linked to Harper-Mercer's e-mail address. Under this username, he posted on torrent upload sites, sometimes asking people to donate to his e-mail address to support the file-sharing work.

In a blog linked to that identity, Harper-Mercer expressed admiration for Roanoke shooter Vester Flanagan.

People "like him have nothing left to live for," Harper-Mercer wrote on August 31. "On an interesting note, I have noticed that so many people like him are all alone and unknown, yet when they spill a little blood, the whole world knows who they are. ... A man who was known by no one, is now known by everyone. His face splashed across every screen, his name across the lips of every person on the planet, all in the course of one day. Seems the more people you kill, the more you're in the limelight. "

Comment

He was an IRA supporter wtf

https://myspace.com/344765151/photos

Comment

We should ban anti-religious nutjobs.

Comment

Gun Control? Really? What a ******ed and simplistic view to what is happening. As if the crazy ****ers wouldn't have went on YouTube and built a homemade bomb or something. Found a gun illegally etc.

Use your heads. Why don't we make alcohol illegal? Why don't we tell anyone who ever crashes a car never drive again? Let's ban fast food restaurants. Cigs, over the counter drugs,etc. All of which do far more damage in our society.

Guns have nothing to do with the lack of awareness on mental disabilities in this country. Or the gang bangers in Chicago. Or just stupid ****ing people. You can't punish 99%for the 1%of abusers.
            Last edited by Da Machine; 10-01-2015, 11:05 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by BTL View Post
              Came across this: http://morguepenpals.yolasite.com/north-america.php

Name * Chris Harper-Mercer
              Age 20
              E-mail *ironcross45@gmail.com
              Country (Include State or Province)* United States, California
              Which would you prefer? E-mail pals
              Hobbies Music, movies, news
              About you and what you are looking for in a pen pal. I'm 20 years old, in college, I like to listen to music, mostly goth/punk/industrial/electronic, and I love to watch movies, Horror movies are the best, but i also like some action films, depending on the type, and I like crime dramas as well.

I'm looking for penpals who are similar to me, but anyone is welcome to email me.
              --------------------------------------------------------------------

http://spiritualpassions.com/seeme/ironcross45.html
              [​IMG]
              Ethnicity
              Mixed Race
              Socially, I am
              shy at first, but warm up quickly, better in small groups
              Political Views
              conservative, republican

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
              He bought a Nazi hat:
              http://www.ioffer.com/ratings/ironcross45?view=buyer

He made some posts on this board: Firehawk Graphics - Exterior
              Nazi hats are cool.

Comment

Originally posted by Hype job View Post
                He was an IRA supporter wtf

https://myspace.com/344765151/photos
                Can I get insight on IRA? Never heard of them before. Don't they just want an Ireland free of English control?

Comment

Repeal the 2nd amendment already!

Comment

Originally posted by Da Machine View Post
                    Gun Control? Really? What a ******ed and simplistic view to what is happening. As if the crazy ****ers wouldn't have went on YouTube and built a homemade bomb or something. Found a gun illegally etc.

Use your heads. Why don't we make alcohol illegal? Why don't we tell anyone who ever crashes a car never drive again? Let's ban fast food restaurants. Cigs, over the counter drugs,etc. All of which do far more damage in our society.

Guns have nothing to do with the lack of awareness on mental disabilities in this country. Or the gang bangers in Chicago. Or just stupid ****ing people. You can't punish 99%for the 1%of abusers.

Aw snap he's back

Comment

• Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
                      Me being a gun owner, or various rational gun control measures isn't what I'm talking about, in regards to you.

You see, you are carrying yourself like a shit head teenage troll online, when you are nearly 60 fucking years old.

Would you say something like this in a real life setting? Say at a bar?

And if you did, do you think you wouldn't catch five across your dick sucker before you could say poutine?

You should know that words can have actual consequences in the real world.

Try to use that same line of thinking when representing your point of view online.

Or don't.
                      I've said a hell of a lot worse to people face to face. I've told separatists here in Quebec that if I was in charge, they would all be lined up against the wall and shot for treason. What are they going to do? Try to hit me? Good luck with that. The first shot is free and then they take you away in handcuffs and I end up owning your ass and every thing you own. I've been in my share of bar fights and have had guns stuck in my face and shoved in my back more than once in my life.

Someone has a problem with me, get in line. If you are not bright enough to win a debate, you sure as **** will not win a fight.

I have never been shy or afraid to speak my mind and what you see is what you get. I don't need a gun to defend myself either. Even at my age with a defibrillator/pacemaker in my chest.

Comment

Working...
                      X