Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who did the most damage to Canelo? Lara or Mayweather?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Floyd landed more punches on Cinnabon but Lara landed the harder shots. Only natural because Lara is a bigger guy/puncher than Floyd.

Comment

look at Lara's face he was like "shit!! he hits hard"

Comment

erisRANdy Lara says BULLCHIT!!!

Comment

Originally posted by f4314n68 View Post
          erisRANdy Lara says BULLCHIT!!!

Mayweather had Canelo up on the ropes multiple times, those who watched that fight many times will see everytime Canelo was seriously hurt he used a well timed foul to distract May and buy time. Now vs Lara he wasnt even trying to land the jab he basically walked face first with now worries to get close enough to land to the body, simply because of Lara's slapping running azz was doing nothing.......

Comment

Originally posted by sbbigmike View Post
            Mayweather had Canelo up on the ropes multiple times, those who watched that fight many times will see everytime Canelo was seriously hurt he used a well timed foul to distract May and buy time. Now vs Lara he wasnt even trying to land the jab he basically walked face first with now worries to get close enough to land to the body, simply because of Lara's slapping running azz was doing nothing.......
            So, May hits harder than Larun?

Comment

Neither one of them hurt Canelo at all. Something Canelo gets little credit for is how well he picks off punches with his gloves. Mayweather hit his gloves a lot. He hardly blew Canelo out in that fight, like most people seem to think.

In the Lara fight, if anyone would look closely at the quality of Lara's punches. Very few hit Canelo cleanly. 90% of Lara's landed punches were either 50% or 100% blocked by Canelo's gloves. Camelo's body punches were the cleanest shots of the fight and significantly harder than anything Lara was able to land on Canelo.

Comment

Originally posted by mconstantine View Post
                First off...I think the compubox numbers for Lara/Canelo were WAY off. I think they gave Canelo credit for more than he landed.

Anyways...I seem to recall more clean, head snapping head shots against Canelo by Lara than Mayweather.
                It's a stupid question to ask, Mayweather dominated him in every way imaginable, and this proves nothing about the Canelo/Lara fight either, I don't have Lara winning because of what he landed, I have Canelo losing because of what he didn't land, if that makes any sense.

Comment

Originally posted by sbbigmike View Post

Comment

Floyd

Floyd made canelo shell up and stop throwing because of the counters..

Lara landed nothing that ever discouraged canelo

Comment

Originally posted by mconstantine View Post
                      Not disputing that. But honestly, Canelo didn't fight anywhere near as aggressive against Floyd as he did with Lara. Which is strange considering Lara touched him cleanly more.
                      Did he really? I don't see how he landed more clean shots at all.

Comment

Working...
                      X