Fools wearing sandals

Now that , is fkn hardcore.

Comment

Originally posted by MODAPHUKA View Post
      Fools wearing sandals

Now that , is fkn hardcore.
      Sorry, posted in wrong forum.

Comment

Article says only one person was injured. None dead. Let's hope it stays that way.

Comment

Nueva Italia is my dad's hometown, still got family there. Hope everything settles down

Comment

This is great for Mexico. Good citizens standing up to the corruption and taking matters into their own hands. I wish them the best of luck.

Comment

Originally posted by SnakeVen0m View Post
              This is great for Mexico. Good citizens standing up to the corruption and taking matters into their own hands. I wish them the best of luck.
              we just hope that's the real story but worst is, if its just the rival politician or rival drug cartel behind it.

Comment

This is very sad it has come to this, its no secret that Mexico has imploded with violence. These people are very brave standing up to the local drug cartel and trying to clean up their community of this cancer caused by greedy politicians. I've seen a recent video where the Mexican military shoots an unarmed civilian and then shooting erupts.

Comment

props to the vigilantes, assuming that theres no other cartel behind that

Comment

Working...
                  X