No announcement yet.

JMM knows he will likely lose in the 5th fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JMM knows he will likely lose in the 5th fight

He is get and did win in spectacular fashion, but it seems he even knows that if there is a 5th fight, he had a lot to lose. He can make a lot of money but likely will get TKO'd. Manny solved JMM finally, and was on his way to winning until a lucky punch that would knock anyone out.

Spam, and not from the can either!

Comment

Originally posted by jri9d0 View Post
      How is it spam. You really think he can KO Pac again? I doubt it. Pac actually was effective and IMO will be hungry for a 5th. He will train hard and give 100% focus.

Comment

Comment

marquez beat pac 4 times. A fifth fight is pointless for Marquez. After that brutal Ko, pac is not going to be the same. A fifth fight is just pointless and dumb. i would rather see marquez fight bradley and earn a new belt at welter.

Comment

Originally posted by TensionKiller View Post
            How is it spam. You really think he can KO Pac again? I doubt it. Pac actually was effective and IMO will be hungry for a 5th. He will train hard and give 100% focus.
            Pac always says that...

Comment

Originally posted by TensionKiller View Post
              He is get and did win in spectacular fashion, but it seems he even knows that if there is a 5th fight, he had a lot to lose. He can make a lot of money but likely will get TKO'd. Manny solved JMM finally, and was on his way to winning until a lucky punch that would knock anyone out.
              There is nothing lucky bout a punch that knocks a guy unconscious where he pisses himself and has to be awakened with smelling salts.

Comment

Originally posted by the_ilest View Post
                marquez beat pac 4 times. A fifth fight is pointless for Marquez. After that brutal Ko, pac is not going to be the same. A fifth fight is just pointless and dumb. i would rather see marquez fight bradley and earn a new belt at welter.
                Bull**** 4 times. Only since the third fight have idiots being saying 3 times. No one said 2 times previously. People said they were 50/50. Now it's like you fools forgot the first two. A draw and a SD. You are so damn bias.

Comment

Pacquiao was landing more but Marquez was tagging him with hard counters the whole fight. That wasn't a lucky punch Marquez had already landed that punch a few times prior to the KO. Marquez is the one who has Pacquiao figured out and another KO is definitely possible. I'd like to see a fifth fight too though.

Comment

Originally posted by Frank Ducketts View Post
                    There is nothing lucky bout a punch that knocks a guy unconscious where he pisses himself and has to be awakened with smelling salts.
                    Floyd is next. Floyd will face Canelo or Guerrero and duck Martinez like the plague. Martinez will do a william's on Floyd.

Comment

Working...
                    X