• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SuckaPunch View Post

Comment

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

he was 145 at the weigh in!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Someone help me understand this...Okay, I get the fact that the fight was not what mnay people wanted to see, but why are so many Manny haters LOL'ing?

Manny shut Shane out. According to some, like he was supposed to do. If he over trained or not, he dusted the old man off.

I tell ya, hate is hard work.

Comment

imagine if that was healthy........accident free.....................just saying.......i feel bad for floyd

Comment

Originally posted by Ko King 212 View Post
            Man get f-ck out of here with that bull****.
            LOL I agree!!!!!

Comment

I believe it. Pac just didn't look normal last night. But eh.. it's not good form to whine about it. Especially after such a lopsided beatr down.

Comment

Originally posted by STRUGG View Post
                imagine if that was healthy........accident free.....................just saying.......i feel bad for floyd
                oh that's right, the dent on Manny's bumper really hampered him in the fight.

Comment

Yes he probably overtrained and thats why he had problem with the calf.

Well one mistake after so many winning performances and from the mistake they will learn from it, but Pac still won. So they got away with it this time

Comment

Something was wrong with Manny's leg, other wise he wouldn't have been doing that highstepping **** in the ring to loosing them up.

Comment

pac needs to listen to roach and ariza when to stop sparring and working out.

Comment

Working...
                      X