Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Arum Offers Terence Crawford And Vasyl Lomachenko to Mikey Garcia Instead of Spence

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arum Offers Terence Crawford And Vasyl Lomachenko to Mikey Garcia Instead of Spence

Bob Arum Offered Mikey Garcia a potential fight with Terence Crawford as an alternative to Errol Spence, and told him he'd get Vasyl Lomachenko afterwards regardless of whether he wins or loses to Crawford.

Both those fights are better than Gacia vs Spence

Comment

bob arum preventing fights doe!

Comment

Lol if the offer is legit he should take it. Way more exposure and a 100% chance he takes less of a beating.

Comment

Why would he take on Crawford opposed to Spence? Pretty much the same thing there. Sure, Spence is bigger but Garcia is an underdog in both fights. And both would be on PPV anyways, so not sure why that fight was even offered. And Garcia can fight Lomachenko regardless after the Spence fight if he wants.

Comment

Hasn't he got the Ok from Uncle Al? How in the Hell can you plan another boxing promoter's fighter's future without given him proper consent or permission? This shit sounds absurd as Hell

Comment

arum trying to throw hail marys when the spence fight is pretty much official then hell say mikey ducked crawford

Comment

I smell desperation

Comment

Where would Mikey's career be today if he didn't leave Top Rank and sit on the shelf for 2.5 years?

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
                    I smell desperation
                    He needs opponents for Crawford and knows the situation at hand right now. Unless he can get one of the PBC WWs, then Crawford will be wasting the last years of his prime fighting over matched opponents. So what Arum is doing is he putting it out to the media that he is ready to make the Spence fight now or he has offered Garcia this deal to show Crawford, "See, it's not me, it's Haymon that is preventing all these fights!" I'm sure when Crawford re-upped his deal with TR, it is written in contract that Arum will do everything possible to make those fights with PBC fighters. I wonder if eventually one of the PBC WWs come to ESPN to fight Crawford while in return Arum gives up Zurdo to one of his SMWs, in particular Benavidez down the road?

Comment

Working...
                    X