Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

how come Canelo's corner knew the result already before it was announced ?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SplitSecond View Post
    People whisper/talk. Some guy(s) take a glance over. Literally means nothing.
    This. It's not rocket science.

Comment

97g got lit the fck up anyway. Triple jab is lucky that it was a draw

Comment

Everyone concentrates on Adelaide Byrd.

And yes, her card was pure fuquery and an embarrassment.

But, it's pure fanboy if you do not also recognize the other judges had it razor close.

Moretti had Golovkin 7-5 and Trella had it a draw. 2 of 3 judges thought neither man did enough to win.

That's not controversial at all.

Comment

Originally posted by koolkc107 View Post

But, it's pure fanboy if you do not also recognize the other judges had it razor close.

Moretti had Golovkin 7-5 and Trella had it a draw. 2 of 3 judges thought neither man did enough to win.

Round 7 was a CLEAR Golovkin round. So clear that even Byrd scored it for Golovkin. Yet Trella scored it for Canelo, causing the draw.

Comment

Moretti did think Golovkin did enough to win...he had him winning ?

Comment

These melanin deficient weirdos believe conspiracy theories when it comes to s**t as unimportant as a boxing match that was justly ruled a draw but anything bad said about Donald Trump is "fake news". Unbelievable.

Comment

Two of the three judges didn't feel Whitaker beat Ramirez (fight I ) or Chavez, two of three didn't think Lewis beat Holyfield (fight I), or Pacquaio beat Bradley (fight I) or Abril beat Rios or Tiberi beat Toney or Everett beat Escalera etc; etc; etc; etc;

Comment

Im glad sumbody brought this up....This whole fight/event was shady asf

Comment

Originally posted by TheBigLug View Post
                    People around ringside, such as promoters sometimes know the result before the announcer has read them out.

I remember seeing a couple of fights on TV where the commentary team, probably sky, said they're hearing the result before it had been announced. I guess it sometimes gets spread around the people at ringside sometimes.

That said, this particular fight was shady and everyone knows it.

Yea, this. I also remember seeing some fights where it was clear the people in the ring knew the result before it was read.

The other thing is, if it was so out of the ordinary, you know that Abel would have been singing about this from the mountaintops. Literally, all he could say was boxing doesn't need that. He didn't seem surprised that he was hearing the result at all. I don't think there was anything controversial here.
                    Last edited by travestyny; 08-24-2018, 04:59 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                      Canelo gets like 6 rounds from jump so I think if you see a score that is 8-4 Canelo then he likely lost 10-2. LOL.

The look on Floyd's face when 114-114 was announced was priceless.
                      Watched that fight once when it happened so I'm a bit foggy. Thinking back I can't recall one round that Canelo actually won. Am I wrong???

Comment

Working...
                      X