Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Best look asian women that have white skin and look white?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AlexKid View Post
    lol steady on
    Thats just for starters bro. Her eyes tell me she wants to be Dominated i will comply with her needs. Does she want my contact details?
    Last edited by Pat bateman; 08-12-2018, 09:35 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Guy Fawkes View Post
      Thats just for starters bro. Her eyes tell me she wants be Dominated i will comply with her needs. Does she want my contact details?
      yes but that just ends up you having sex with an exploded corpse, we cant follow our instincts too far bro

I think that's what you are expressing lust domination aggression killer instinct mixed women think they want that but they don't

Comment

yes but that just ends up you having sex with an exploded corpse, we cant follow our instincts too far bro

I think that's what you are expressing lust domination aggression killer instinct mixed women think they want that but they don't
        Aslong as the bottom half is still intact after explosion im down to fuk. Can still work with that.

And your right man my killer instinct is being tapped into i utilise telepathy and the woman in the photo still wants me to go beastmode inside her.

Comment

Wtf dude? Those girls are below average. Those are the kind of girls i can get without trying.

Cmon Alex.. if you go to the cheap Asian hostess bars, youll see southeast asian girls like that.

If you go to high end Korean and Japanese hostess bars, youll see the hot ones.

Comment

Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post
            Wtf dude? Those girls are below average. Those are the kind of girls i can get without trying.

Cmon Alex.. if you go to the cheap Asian hostess bars, youll see southeast asian girls like that.

If you go to high end Korean and Japanese hostess bars, youll see the hot ones.
            I have 8000 pounds to spend but im likely going to Thailand japan doesn't have the snorkling does it and its expensive, aus has the snorkelling but more expencive and less hookers and they cost more

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
                You kind is not welcome here siablom get out

Comment

You kind is not welcome here siablom get out
                  We never asked to be here. We are just here.

Comment

LMAO

Going to Thailand soon gonna buy a 3 some I deserve it hoping some white Russian hookers will be there too apparently u get all kinds of hooekrs but thais will do
                    You a chip off of this old block... you my baby boy... I’ll be in India in 3 months... I love my baby boi... Alexkid

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
                      Half korean Amerie? Mehh

Comment

Working...
                      X