Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why do white people make such a big deal about...

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why do white people make such a big deal about...

what skin color the ancient Egyptians had?

I know it doenst make any sense that african americans believe that the ancient egyptians were their ancestors.

African american slaves came from the western part of africa while egypt is near the middle east. So even if the ancient egyptians were black skinned, that still doesnt make them the ancestors of African Americans.

But who cares? I mean black people dont have that much going for them. Their ancestors were brutally enslaved and humiliated, blacks are the poorest ethnic group on the world, they score the lowest on IQ tests, there was never any great important civilisation in sub saharan africa, ...

If they want to believe they are the descendants of the egyptians then let them. Why do white supremacists want to keep humiliating blacks.

Get a life

This is going to end well.

Comment

Originally posted by 2Fast View Post

I know it doenst make any sense that african americans believe that the ancient egyptians were their ancestors.

African american slaves came from the western part of africa while egypt is near the middle east. So even if the ancient egyptians were black skinned, that still doesnt make them the ancestors of African Americans.

But who cares? I mean black people dont have that much going for them. Their ancestors were brutally enslaved and humiliated, blacks are the poorest ethnic group on the world, they score the lowest on IQ tests, there was never any great important civilisation in sub saharan africa, ...

If they want to believe they are the descendants of the egyptians then let them. Why do white supremacists want to keep humiliating blacks.

Get a life

To be so white, why are you so dumb?

Comment

Originally posted by Chollo Vista View Post

To be so white, why are you so dumb?
        Look at the average IQ of black countries. Its horrible. Let them have Ancient Egypt for christ sake

Comment

Look at the average IQ of black countries. Its horrible. Let them have Ancient Egypt for christ sake
          https://youtu.be/x1iV24hL8Rk

Comment

Makes a big difference in telling what a race of people were

Africans all started in East Africa Ethiopia; including Ancient Egyptians. How do you think West Africans came about? Do you think they came from Europe or Africa, ******? They're all black Africans

Another dumb ass post. They are all Black Africans all starting from East Africa before spreading across the African diaspora

But who cares? I mean black people dont have that much going for them
            African American women are the highest educated group in the US. 50% of Africans from Africa have have Bachelors degrees which leads any other minority group.

they score the lowest on IQ tests,
            You clearly know nothing about IQ

Africans from Africa have lower IQ scores than African Americans on average. But why are some Africans from Africa coming to the US and not only out competing some African Americans educationally, but economically as well?

Africans are getting scholarships to Harvard, Yale and graduating at alarming rates, while the African Americans who based off IQ, are considered smarter but under performing.

Wanna know why? It's culture, nothing to do with IQ

Again, many Africans from Africa are out performing AAs daily, but are considered inferior based off IQ. If that isn't a clear sign of culture issues I don't know what is.

And speaking of IQ, I advise anyone out there to look into the Gesell Theory. A theory that proved that blacks were considered superior regarding IQ from birth. But for some reason, after the first few years after birth and life kick in, things "change"

there was never any great important civilisation in sub saharan africa
            I noticed how you changed your argument from Africa to Sub Sahara. That's fine, because while Europe was in The Dark Ages for 1,000 years, there was great prosperity, wealth and education in West Africa

If Egypt has an average IQ of 83 and IQ means so much, how did the Egyptians build the pyramids and provide so many mysteries that scholars of today still can't solve?

If Egypt has an average of 83 IQ and IQ means so much, then why were the Egyptians the centerpiece to civilization and math, science, astronomy, architecture, cosmology, etc as we know it?

Can you answer that ****** boy?
            Last edited by Chollo Vista; 10-28-2017, 11:34 AM.

Comment

Joe Calzaghe was a tomato can, senior citizen beatin, cherry pickin ass, glenn Johnson duckin ass, shiiiiiiiiiieeeeeiit every in their prime duckin' ass mothafookah

Comment

There is always that one idiot (this is one)

Comment

Originally posted by Chollo Vista View Post
                  Makes a big difference in telling what a race of people were

Africans all started in East Africa Ethiopia; including Ancient Egyptians. How do you think West Africans came about? Do you think they came from Europe or Africa, ******? They're all black Africans

Another dumb ass post. They are all Black Africans all starting from East Africa before spreading across the African diaspora

African American women are the highest educated group in the US. 50% of Africans from Africa have have Bachelors degrees which leads any other minority group.

You clearly know nothing about IQ

Africans from Africa have lower IQ scores than African Americans on average. But why are some Africans from Africa coming to the US and not only out competing African Americans educationally, but economically as well? You guessed it. Culture.

Africans are getting scholarships to Harvard, Yale and graduating at alarming rates, while the African Americans who based off IQ, are considered smarter but under performing.

Wanna know why? It's culture, nothing to do with IQ

Again Africans from Africa are out performing AAs daily, but are considered inferior based off IQ. If that isn't a clear sign of culture issues I don't know what is.

And speaking of IQ, I advise anyone out there to look into the Gesell Theory. A theory that proved that blacks were considered superior regarding IQ from birth. But for some reason, after the first few years after birth and life kick in, things "change"

I noticed how you changed your argument from Africa to Sub Sahara. That's fine, because while Europe was in The Dark Ages, there was great prosperity, wealth and education in West Africa

If Egypt has an average IQ of 83 and IQ means so much, how did the Egyptians build the pyramids and provide so many mysteries that scholars of today still can't solve?

If Egypt has an average of 83 IQ and IQ means so much, then why were the Egyptians the centerpiece to civilization and math, science, astronomy, architecture, cosmology, etc as we know it?
                  Why are you so triggered? Im on your side.
                  You can have ancient egypt

Comment

Why are you so triggered? Im on your side.
                    You can have ancient egypt
                    Scram kid. You make your people look bad

Comment

Working...
                    X