Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I wanna see this fight!! I'll be in someone's corner!!!:sarcastic:

Comment

• Originally posted by Lorily View Post
      I want a tang top, meng. I never had one of those befo.
      I'm Puerto Rican cut me some slack

all my life I thought it was tang top Tang is
      the orange drink

Comment

• Man, I knew someone would ***** out.

And I knew it wasn't gonna be Larry.....

Comment

• Can PB32 ever recover from this? He baited Larry and calls him out and hounded his ass, abusing him and his daughter, but before push came to shove, he got shook even though they were separated by thousands of miles and a great big swimming pool of water.

Online fights are serious business

Comment

• I hope that PB32 gets a doctor to help him with his constipation while he's banned.

You see, ever since Larry made this thread he's been scared ****less.

Comment

• Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
              I hope that PB32 gets a doctor to help him with his constipation while he's banned.

You see, ever since Larry made this thread he's been scared ****less.
              larry is some size, no wonder lol.pb32 should of thought before typing lol

Comment

• dude just went out like a vanilla soft serve. melted in the heat.

gypsies.

Comment

• did gayboy32 melt?

he should never return after this

and to think to all noobs, he calls it HIS forum

arrivederci

Comment

• Originally posted by jose830 View Post
                    I'm Puerto Rican cut me some slack

all my life I thought it was tang top Tang is
                    the orange drink
                    It's ok, Jose.

On the real though... I'm surprised you even know what tang is. Do they even make it anymore? And FYI, if you liked tang, you should try the orange flavored Lifesavers, it's like candy tang. I can only find it in CVS's though.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lorily View Post
                      It's ok, Jose.

On the real though... I'm surprised you even know what tang is. Do they even make it anymore? And FYI, if you liked tang, you should try the orange flavored Lifesavers, it's like candy tang. I can only find it in CVS's though.
                      lol!
                      yeah I know what tang is we use to drink it all the time in the tree I use to live when I was in PR lol!
                      but on the real my mom use to make it put it in cups and freeze it we called them limbers or even sell it to the other kids for a ¢25 each...true story

Comment

Working...
                      X