Clear All

• 2010 Triple Rilvary Series:Puerto Rico VS Mexico

3 Mega Fights.
    4 championship belts at stake.
    Alot of pride.

Giovanni Segura VS Ivan Calderon
    Juan Manuel Lopez VS Rafeal Marquez
    Miguel Cotto VS Julio Cesar Chavez Jr.*

Who wins? I dont care who's young,who's old,who's boring,who's hyped,etc etc.I'd like to hear clear straight winner responses.These fights are already made for a reason (cotto vs jr pending).Could Mexico rip titles away? Or will Puerto Rico sweep the series?

Puerto Rico sweep.

Though Chavez beating Cotto would not surprise me.

Comment

The only one that is really elite is Marquez and he's old in his 3rd division lol.

Comment

Calderon wins, Marquez wins and JCC JR wins.

Comment

Calderon
          Marquez
          JCCjr

Comment

i feel the puerto ricans sweep this little series but I think all fights can be close or exciting for however long they last.

Juanma is just too prime right now for Marquez after that grueling series with Vasquez.
            And JCC Jr. to me just isnt good enough but with Freddie in the corner he has shown Obvious improvement.

the toughest one here to me is Segura vs Calderon.
            Calderon is getting older and has seen better days so I wouldnt be suprised if he takes his first loss but until it happens, i see a UD for Calderon.

Comment

Actually I disagree, Calderon vs segura will go the same way every Calderon fight goes. Calderon by UD. JCC Jr vs Cotto is the toughest one to call. As JCC jr has that height advantage. But if cotto goes to the body it will be over quickly, I just hope that when Cotto knocks him out he pooks fun at him or does some rican **** against the Mexicants as did JCC sr when Margacheato cheated against cotto. Juanma? I see him finishing Marquez in the middle rounds unless he gets stupid like he did with concepcion, this time he'll stay down.

Comment

PR wins 3-0

Comment

2-1 Puerto Rico

Comment

I see PR sweeping this, but all these fights have a chance at an upset.

Comment

Working...
                    X