No announcement yet.

Errol spence is scared of crawford!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by suffolkbull3 View Post
    Im a spence guy and a couple things really stand out to me.. The top wws have been ducking spence forever mainly porter and thurman.

To all you bud supporters, you have to realize that BUD is the one who resigned with arum when he knew full well that all the top wws in the world are with pbc. If bud really wanted to prove he was the best ww, then he wouldve went to pbc. Thats a fact that no one can deny.

Lastly, i just cant believe how much say these promoters have and haymon too. I dont care how bad these two guys want to fight, the bottom line is they actually have no say in it. Spence says that haymon told him he would be fighting mikey porter thurman. Then bud said he didnt mention my name? spence said no he didnt.

The bottom line is bud can bark as loud as he wants. The truth of the matter is HE RESIGNED AWAY FROM THE BEST WWS IN THE WORLD!!! So dont cry now that bud spence will take forever to make!

Spence ko bud round 10
    Fighters fight who they want, they decide not promoters. Your daddy Spence pissed his pants, just admit it and stop making a fool of yourself

Comment

Yet your boyfriend, TC, re-signed with his Master Bob and is now fighting the likes of Kaviloukouslouauouauouaslkiskas, and Benavidez as VOLUNTARY DEFENSES.
      Last edited by TheIronMike; 11-21-2018, 09:30 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by suffolkbull3 View Post
        Im a spence guy and a couple things really stand out to me.. The top wws have been ducking spence forever mainly porter and thurman.

To all you bud supporters, you have to realize that BUD is the one who resigned with arum when he knew full well that all the top wws in the world are with pbc. If bud really wanted to prove he was the best ww, then he wouldve went to pbc. Thats a fact that no one can deny.

Lastly, i just cant believe how much say these promoters have and haymon too. I dont care how bad these two guys want to fight, the bottom line is they actually have no say in it. Spence says that haymon told him he would be fighting mikey porter thurman. Then bud said he didnt mention my name? spence said no he didnt.

The bottom line is bud can bark as loud as he wants. The truth of the matter is HE RESIGNED AWAY FROM THE BEST WWS IN THE WORLD!!! So dont cry now that bud spence will take forever to make!

Spence ko bud round 10
        Both of these guys are loyal and pay a percentage of their purse to their promoters/advisors. Imagine paying for advice and not using it. They both know the situation despite the trash talking.

Comment

I don't see how Bud beats him and I don't see how this makes Spence look weak. He's right. He has 2 other champions he can fight who WILL fight him and that's not considering the Mikey fight came out of nowhere and is a money fight as much as it's a legacy fight. Crawford is gonna fight C level guys at ESPN until he leaves ESPN. Only way I see him fighting any champion at 147 is if he goes to PBC or if a titleholder loses to an independent fighter.

Comment

"Why would I go the easy route?" caught on camera

Comment

Whata wrong with yall. Common sense we all knew this fight only gets made if all the chips on the table since TR barely does business with PBC. Why make this fight now when it could be for all the belts. Let Spence clean up his side then if tgey don't fight talk that scared BS

Comment

Originally posted by THE FACT KING View Post
                Boogie Man Down.. Errol Spence talks Networks not Fights.. Terence Crawford Pulls up - Trill Style
                https://www.facebook.com/FactKingBox...39393232/?t=15
                Wow.

Not a good look for Spence at all.

My money's on Bud for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by mcdonalds View Post
                  Stfu you top rank shill. Keep on defending those top rank cherrypicks as well.
                  TR cherrypicks... while Errol fights Lamont Peterson and literal NOBODIES (ocampo) LMMFAOOOOOOOO

Comment

Originally posted by Bjl12 View Post
                    TR cherrypicks... while Errol fights Lamont Peterson and literal NOBODIES (ocampo) LMMFAOOOOOOOO
                    Lamont Peterson is better than benavidez and ocampo was a mandatory. Bud has no one to fight on TR so they had to stage fake beef between him and benavidez just to justify the fight. He wasn't even ranked in the top 10 nor a mandatory lmao

Chris van heereden just signed to TOP RANK today so we all know that's bud's next opponent after mean machine

I like watching Crawford but you cant defend top rank. The pbc guys will continue fighting each other while bud is on the safe side of the street. Arum isn't ready to take that risk yet and won't let Crawford fight the pbc guys until he's ready to cash in.

That's the truth

Comment

Originally posted by mcdonalds View Post
                      Lamont Peterson is better than benavidez and ocampo was a mandatory. Bud has no one to fight on TR so they had to stage fake beef between him and benavidez just to justify the fight. He wasn't even ranked in the top 10 nor a mandatory lmao

Chris van heereden just signed to TOP RANK today so we all know that's bud's next opponent after mean machine

I like watching Crawford but you cant defend top rank. The pbc guys will continue fighting each other while bud is on the safe side of the street. Arum isn't ready to take that risk yet and won't let Crawford fight the pbc guys until he's ready to cash in.

That's the truth
                      Had to stop there. Autism too strong for me

Comment

Working...
                      X