Collapse
No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• “Maybe he did and maybe he didn’t”. ???

Yeah OK...

WTF....Nah the hit on an American journalist was carried out by the prince and the Saudi hierarchy...Point blank !

Only a Trumpanzee could buy that continuess line that President Numbnuts played out when it came to Russian colusion.

Comment

• Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
      So trump wants acosta killed?

Trump is Hitler.
      Listen to Trump's response when told Putin, who has journalist killed, is a killer

Read his response today to the murder of khashoggi, a journalist for the Washington Post. He stresses that Saudi Arabia had declared him an enemy of the state and a member of the Muslim Brotherhood. Why does Trump praise strongmen dictators like Putin, MBS, Duerte and such. And attacks democratically elected leaders like Merkel, and Macron?

Comment

• Saudis money and alliance is more valuable than khashoggis life.

It sounds unamerican but it's the truth.

Comment

• Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
          Listen to Trump's response when told Putin, who has journalist killed, is a killer

Read his response today to the murder of khashoggi, a journalist for the Washington Post. He stresses that Saudi Arabia had declared him an enemy of the state and a member of the Muslim Brotherhood. Why does Trump praise strongmen dictators like Putin, MBS, Duerte and such. And attacks democratically elected leaders like Merkel, and Macron?
          It doesn't mean he wants acosta killed though.

Who knows why he acts the way he does? Senile? Doesn't care? Tactics?

It bugged me too but end of the day I like some of the things he tries to pass so I ain't tripping.

This is America. Someone will arrest him or kill him if he ever tries to cross the Rubicon.

Comment

Saudis money and alliance is more valuable than khashoggis life.

It sounds unamerican but it's the truth.

All facts but he should save the “maybe he did and maybe he didn’t” ? for his Hee Haw political rallies.

Where his cultees buy it hook, line and sinker.

I’d like to think most reasonable Americans aren’t that naive....

Comment

It doesn't mean he wants acosta killed though.

Who knows why he acts the way he does? Senile? Doesn't care? Tactics?

It bugged me too but end of the day I like some of the things he tries to pass so I ain't tripping.

This is America. Someone will arrest him or kill him if he ever tries to cross the Rubicon.
              The story just came out that he tried to get the DOJ to prosecute his political enemies, Comey and Hillary. That is dictator ****. Like the tweet says, if Trump could get away with it he would. Trump is all about Trump and Trump only. And he's a heartless man without an ounce of empathy. What type of person hears that dozens have died and thousands have been displaced and their first reaction is "I'm going to sending money"? What type of person hears of thousands dying in the worst terrorist attack on American soil and they say "Now my building is the tallest building in New York"? Not an empathetic bone in his body.

Comment

• Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post

To piss people like you off!

Comment

• I think motorcity intentionally plays dumb & acts stereotypical to bait people. I mean he has a giant buttock signature & makes 20 threads a day about white people holding him down and trump being a far-right dictator. Either he's a living fossil who fried his brain on dirty crack in the '80s or a deliberate parody.

Anyway Tijuana's mayor is going to slap down those Honduran invaders. There's no way this isn't catching on. Soon all of Mexico will be sporting these:

Comment

• Originally posted by //// View Post
                    I think motorcity intentionally plays dumb & acts stereotypical to bait people. I mean he has a giant buttock signature & makes 20 threads a day about white people holding him down and trump being a far-right dictator. Either he's a living fossil who fried his brain on dirty crack in the '80s or a deliberate parody.

Anyway Tijuana's mayor is going to slap down those Honduran invaders. There's no way this isn't catching on. Soon all of Mexico will be sporting these:

Oh for sure. MTGA! LOL

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                      X