Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Broner: Pacquiao Ain't Fighting Floyd, I'm Gonna Beat His Ass!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What actually is this guys best win? Molina?
    Lol how did he even become popular?

Comment

Originally posted by turnedup View Post
      plus who knows what version of Broner shows up
      Every time I think we're going to see an ambitious, hungry Broner it turns out the same: smiles when he's getting pummelled, doesn't fight back, clams up and then expects a pat on the back for taking a beating.

Comment

I would say Broner will lose 100% but Pac did lose to Jeff Horn who most of us expected him to KO without any trouble. Knowing that gives Broner a sight chance to win. But if the Pac that KO'd Lucas shows up Broner loses.

Comment

Originally posted by TheFrog View Post
          He became popular due to his flashy personality and flashy wins early on in his career plus, Floyd crowned him as his "little brother" and the next "Mayweather". Then AB was pummeled by Maidana and AB hasn't had any flashy wins since nor does he throw many punches, maybe 10-12 a round lol But when he does let his hands go he's fun to watch he just doesn't do it anymore it could be mental with him since the Maidana debacle he had lol

Comment

Originally posted by pugil1st View Post
            This clown says this every fight. I think he may be stopped this time.
            I think Taylor was robbed against Chavez too. He could of had loaded gloves but that's another story.

Comment

I thought Pacquiao is going to be arrested once he sets foot on US soil. Where are those silly gossip mongers?

Comment

Originally posted by TheFrog View Post
                he is hilarious and is the only boxer who has A+ mic skills

Comment

Overrated self-proclaimed "next ppv boxing star" finally gets a ppv fight thanks to Pac!! Ppv will flop, Ab gets 4th loss, retires, and is over 300lbs within a year...like Father like Son.

Comment

This Ppv should cost no more than $9.99

Comment

Broner is a very live underdog. He's much more dangerous than the shot version of Lucas Matthysse that Manny just beat.

Comment

Working...
                      X