Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: WBC Prez: I Hope Golovkin vs. Charlo Eliminator Will Happen

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GGG doesn't want Charlo. Tom Leoffler admitted.

Charlo is the mando of WBC belt. But WBC will protect Canelo....

Comment

Pigs will fly b4 GG gets the balls to fight CHARLO!!

Comment

THEY NEED TO MAKE THIS FIGHT!!! Well you can't strip GGG of his belt now Canelo already took care of that lol Now they have no way of forcing GGG to take this fight

Comment

Originally posted by James Hunt View Post
          As far as I know, GGG fought Canelo in Sept. 2017.
          Maybe you should check your facts first before you start barking, silly puppy.
          Sorry it was a typo. There fix it.

Originally Posted by j.razor
          Nelo fought Triple L in sept. 2017 while Jermall was STILL at 154 until dec. 2017. When Jermall became the mandatory your boy abel said out his own mouth that they will NOT fight Jermall unless the wbc forced them to fight Jermall & Triple L & his STILL WON'T fight Jermall….LMMFAO! But YOU trying REAL HARD to make it Jermall's fault. GTFOH with that bullshet! YOU are in the Triple L Protection Act!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v1F-bbT0qLg

Comment

You know very well that Charlie was "a good boy" and stayed quiet when GGG requested voluntary defenses, or at least you should. No, Charlie got nothing for being quiet. Well, he got, Sulaimoney's praise and that worthless BS interim belt that he likes to parade with around like it's the real one.
            Your STILL defending the ducker (Triple L). Shame on you for being soft in the fight game cuz this game is for #Lions Only. Golf might be more your speed, you should follow that & leave boxing alone.

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
              Thats the fight I want to see. And it would be PERFECT time at the RIGHT place. The fight would be HUGE!!! Charlo fans travel. He gets more ppl in NY seats then Jacobs does in his own backyard. You watch! If Spence and Mikey Garcia do GOOD numbers Canelo and Charlo will be licking their chops foaming at the mouth on what they can do.
              I know, but to keep it 100%, I think Canelo vs. Spence Jr. on Cinco de Mayo 2020 (or Septmeber 2019) could be historical at AT&T! That could be on the level of De La Hoya vs. Mayweather! I'm so sincere about that!

Comment

If WBC was serious with GGG vs Charlie, they would've put it to purse bids and everything would be clear, and nobody would have to do what you demand them to do.
                Seems Sulaimoney is not so much $u€ked to Al "the cancer" Haymon's €o€k as it seems, at least not when it comes to Canelo.
                If Crawford is on the "wrong side of the street" when it comes to WW, then Charlie is "on the wrong side of the street" when it comes to MW. Karma can be so lovely at times, and this time it hit Charlie twice. 1st by Canelo getting that beautiful green PBC belt and 2nd time by Canelo signing with your favorite app.
                I see where you coming from, the losers circle....LMMFAO!

Comment

Originally posted by AdonisCreed View Post
                  THEY NEED TO MAKE THIS FIGHT!!! Well you can't strip GGG of his belt now Canelo already took care of that lol Now they have no way of forcing GGG to take this fight
                  If they tell you all you have to do is get passed Jermall to get the next fight with Nelo wouldn't you do it? Maybe its just me cuz I wouldn't be a pvssy about it & I would fight Jermall cuz I believe in myself. Guess Triple L & his team don't believe they can beat Mall.

Comment

Originally posted by j.razor View Post
                    If they tell you all you have to do is get passed Jermall to get the next fight with Nelo wouldn't you do it? Maybe its just me cuz I wouldn't be a pvssy about it & I would fight Jermall cuz I believe in myself. Guess Triple L & his team don't believe they can beat Mall.
                    Everyone NOT named GGG would take that fight.

Comment

It's called a stay busy fight

Comment

Working...
                      X