Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What the hell is wrong with George Foreman?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Foreman was always saying goofy shyt at ringside. This is a guy who tried to run out of his dressing room naked screaming he saw Jesus after the Jimmy Young fight.

Comment

Originally posted by eco1 View Post
      Well guys, I think Mikey will pull it off too.
      Mikey is very good. He has a better chance to beat Spence than any of the other welterweights do in my opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
        Mikey is very good. He has a better chance to beat Spence than any of the other welterweights do in my opinion.
        I think he could beat every welterweight except Spence and maybe Crawford.

Comment

Or...a typo that HOF/ATG George DGAF about

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
            Keep on living in your fantasy world where Mexicans never lose. It will come crashing down when Spence makes easy work of AND NOW DEFEATED WAR MIKEY and KO's him. MAN DOWN!
            lmfao so what you claiming foreman Mexican now too lmfao you fools are crazy.

Jsmooth9876 You see it yet, EVERYDAY THING!

Comment

This fight will be close and I wouldn’t be surprised if Mikey wins. I got Spence winning the fight though. Mikey isn’t as small as you all are trying to make it seem

Comment

Originally posted by THEFRESHBRAWLER View Post
                This fight will be close and I wouldn’t be surprised if Mikey wins. I got Spence winning the fight though. Mikey isn’t as small as you all are trying to make it seem
                He may have the weight but he looks soft at 140.
                I'm glad he's got nearly 4 months to put this weight on properly.
                Hopefully their will be no excuses if he gets knocked out.

Comment

What in your mind makes you think a fat Garcia can beat Spence? He has no power to keep him off of him

Comment

Originally posted by .!WAR MIKEY! View Post
                    A professional boxer who probably see something and believe Errol Spence is easy work for Mikey. Just cause you dont agree with em now he's crazy and all this other shit cause you cant accept his opinions lmfao, you fools are straight up sheltered nerds.
                    Look, I like Mikey and I would honestly rather he beat Spence than the other way around.

But let's be real, do you really see him beating Spence?

I honestly think Mikey get's stopped. He's a great fighter and all, but Spence is also good & has a big size advantage.

Comment

Garcia is the more talented boxer. Just the smaller guy.

Comment

Working...
                      X