No announcement yet.

Marquez vs Cotto 140

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post
    Marquez ends Cotto’s life.. lingerie wearing chop chop corley and torres put him on queer street, imagine what Marquez would do to him.

It would be murder. Marquez is made from a different cloth than this puto Cotto. Fuk cotto
    u know when people talk big online like this they will be a skinny little dweeb

Comment

Originally posted by Split Decision View Post
      u know when people talk big online like this they will be a skinny little dweeb
      Assumptions can get you hurt.

Comment

the JMM with the bacne starches a primed 140 cotto.

Comment

I like Juan

Comment

Originally posted by baya View Post
            the JMM with the bacne starches a primed 140 cotto.
            Traitor

Comment

Marquez would probably get dropped but we all know that does dick all to Marquez.

By the end of the fight Cotto's face would be cut up and all red from Marquez's counters.

I dunno, I'll steal a phrase from Breadman and say I'd have them fight 3 times to see who wins.

Comment

cotto would win via decision with a couple of knockdowns to boot.
                cotto only folded against pressure fighters who does it every minute of every round, and JMM isn't that.

Comment

Cotto gets Iced! Marquez is no joke and beats the life and fight out of Cotto.

Comment

Originally posted by Twako View Post
                    cotto would win via decision with a couple of knockdowns to boot.
                    cotto only folded against pressure fighters who does it every minute of every round, and JMM isn't that.
                    He lost to mayweather canelo trout ali and most thought he lost to clottey too. Hes incredibly overrated, it's not a case of certain styles causing him problems

Comment

2 guys I loved to watch. I could see it being close, JMM outboxing Cotto but possibly suffering KD's.

Comment

Working...
                      X