No announcement yet.

You real boxing fans are awesome!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You real boxing fans are awesome!!

The people on this site that love great fights, that tune into unheardled cards, that respect all the tough guys that get unto the ring! that are always follwoing rbr thread for werid fights in japan or poland or australia or germany! Just wanted to take a moment to acknowledge all the true boxing fans that arent just fanboys that follow the top 6 fightes in the sport and like to watch whatever fights they are given! This one is for you guys and for the sport of boxing! May we never die and may our spirit and passion live on forever1!!!!

Originally posted by BigZ44 View Post
    The people on this site that love great fights, that tune into unheardled cards, that respect all the tough guys that get unto the ring! that are always follwoing rbr thread for werid fights in japan or poland or australia or germany! Just wanted to take a moment to acknowledge all the true boxing fans that arent just fanboys that follow the top 6 fightes in the sport and like to watch whatever fights they are given! This one is for you guys and for the sport of boxing! May we never die and may our spirit and passion live on forever1!!!!
    Well said 🤙🏻

Comment

I know everyone has their favorite fighters and their biases, I do too,and I understand that, but the majority of us are here for the sport right? Most of us want great fights over anything else right> We all want to see the sport dow ell! I HOPE in the futire we can all get along better and just enjoy fights as fans of the sport, i relize theat may be unrelistic considering a lot of the people on this site but i can hope right? **** world peace or any other of that ****, i just want to see one night where everybody on this site can get along anf enjoy the sport for what it is and what it gives us is thay too much too ask? Be excellent to each other and party on dudes!!!

Comment

if i can change and you can change, we all can change right?? War Rocky 4

Comment

Yeah, this is what it's all about. Two guys don't have to be names at all to put on a good fight. A lot of times it's more fun to watch two new guys. See some fresh faces and maybe some new styles we haven't seen. Always fun to watch the fights!

Comment

Holy **** I was drunk last night

Comment

Originally posted by BigZ44 View Post
              Holy **** I was drunk last night
              I was following your posts with some amusement but what mainly shone through was an open and unabashed enthusiasm and love of the sport. In vino veritas and all that.

Kudos, man.

This site would be a better place with more posters like your good self.

edit: (and P.S) if you fancy a job helping out with the Pick 'ems, man, the door is open.
              Last edited by Citizen Koba; 09-15-2018, 09:10 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Koba-Grozny View Post
                I was following your posts with some amusement but what mainly shone through was an open and unabashed enthusiasm and love of the sport. In vino veritas and all that.

Kudos, man.

This site would be a better place with more posters like your good self.

edit: (and P.S) if you fancy a job helping out with the Pick 'ems, man, the door is open.
                Thanks mate, cheers. I'm settling into a new job soon, not sure how much time I'll have, but if it ain't too bad I'll be up for helping you out. I'll keep ya updated

Comment

Working...
                X