No announcement yet.

Rate The Last Film You Saw!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Elroy The Great View Post
    the mothers mousey voice kinda turned my stomach...but, no biggie. i was going with the flow of dude waking up not knowing what happened. then that little shlt became part of the flashback party....maybe 30 minutes into the movie...dude is easily 2' taller and looks to be 5 yrs older, yet hes the one being bullied .

maybe they didnt want to go the stereotypical bad boy route. but this pick was too far reaching. i chucked it after the battle over the dog. young ashton, some girl, a chubby kid and the aforementioned lil pos. dog is in a burlap bag and the lil pos is wanting to set it on fire. ironically, ashton didnt get a chance to ruin this for me.

im 95% about gore when it comes to horror but if the story is good and actors convincing, ill give it a shot.

is that the betty davis flick ? never seen it. is it a suggestion ?

uwe boll !
    saw part one. liked it. saw ''seed''. sick flick. uwe is not a respecked director

jjl was an outlaw in hateful...maybe an in house hoe ??

havent seen coherence yet. did catch the invisible guest. very clever....7/10. on the list id suggest ''goodnight mommy'', subtitled and only has 3 main characters. once it gets going......another subtitled freakshow is ''dogtooth'' (greek). genre might be drama. about a family isolated from the world in present day.
    Alright saw that video you posted and remember that its not too far into the flick. Won't force you to finish it if you don't like it but that flick has many scenes as Ashton's character time travels.

Who's "Afraid of Virginia Woolf?" isn't recommendation. Just sharing what i've seen last. It has Elizabeth Taylor not Bette Davis.

The movie thats similar to The Butterfly Effect that i wanna refer to is "The Jacket". It has JJL too but she plays a therapist(?) but definitely not a whore. Its not a total mindfck but just a nice enjoyable flick (at least to me )

Yeah Uwe Boll is pretty shet. House of the dead is the worse movie i've ever seen. Rampage 2 isn't too bad too but definitely isn't better than the first.

"The Invisible Guest" is the Spanish "The Usual Suspects" .

Alright I will look out for "goodnight mommy" and "dogtooth"

Comment

• Originally posted by Outworn View Post
      Alright saw that video you posted and remember that its not too far into the flick. Won't force you to finish it if you don't like it but that flick has many scenes as Ashton's character time travels.

Who's "Afraid of Virginia Woolf?" isn't recommendation. Just sharing what i've seen last. It has Elizabeth Taylor not Bette Davis.

The movie thats similar to The Butterfly Effect that i wanna refer to is "The Jacket". It has JJL too but she plays a therapist(?) but definitely not a whore. Its not a total mindfck but just a nice enjoyable flick (at least to me )

Yeah Uwe Boll is pretty shet. House of the dead is the worse movie i've ever seen. Rampage 2 isn't too bad too but definitely isn't better than the first.

Check out a movie called 'The I Inside' it has a similar premise to the butterfly effect. I don't remember it being amazing or anything, I just recall a dude waking up in a hospital and he keeps skipping back and forward in time.

Comment

• Also Stay (2005) was pretty mind ****y.

Comment

what did you think of the lil pos, doe ???
          how could a casting director pick him and say ''yeah, hes perfect for the bully !''

is house of the dead so bad its good or just bad ?

Comment

• Originally posted by BodiesInFlight View Post
            Check out a movie called 'The I Inside' it has a similar premise to the butterfly effect. I don't remember it being amazing or anything, I just recall a dude waking up in a hospital and he keeps skipping back and forward in time.
            Originally posted by BodiesInFlight View Post
            Also Stay (2005) was pretty mind ****y.
            I'll take a look at 'The I Inside'. Yeap watched Stay featuring Ewan Mcgregor. Pretty nice flick. Suicidal artist. Quite mindfcking too

btw saw your post about the Mexican.

Originally posted by Elroy The Great View Post
            what did you think of the lil pos, doe ???
            how could a casting director pick him and say ''yeah, hes perfect for the bully !''

is house of the dead so bad its good or just bad ?
            lol pardon for not talking about him earlier. I dunno man. lil bully seem familiar with being a pos character. Reminds me of Draco Malfoy of Harry Potter or maybe they are the same person?

Maybe the casting director can only find that boy with the hairstyle of Kutcher to play the bullied character. Haha.. and yeah mommy's voice was pretty wacky.

House of the Dead is just bad bad. Not a good bad. In fact its bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad and i can go on but I watched it when it first came out doe so totally no recollection of it. As far as i can remember its really bad.

Comment

lol pardon for not talking about him earlier. I dunno man. lil bully seem familiar with being a pos character. Reminds me of Draco Malfoy of Harry Potter or maybe they are the same person?

Maybe the casting director can only find that boy with the hairstyle of Kutcher to play the bullied character. Haha.. and yeah mommy's voice was pretty wacky.

House of the Dead is just bad bad. Not a good bad. In fact its bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad and i can go on but I watched it when it first came out doe so totally no recollection of it. As far as i can remember its really bad.
              i dont mean to be a perfectionist but man. they really missed the mark !!! might as well made the girl the bully

so......house of bad, huh
              dl'ing coherence and clove lane now. gonna see what i missed in clove lane.

Comment

• revenge (2017)
                https://www.imdb.com/title/tt6738136/

''Never take your mistress on an annual guys' getaway, especially one devoted to hunting - a violent lesson for three wealthy married men.''

1/10

i fncking hate it when a movie/tv show makes a woman out to be hotter than she is (perfect example is debbie morgan. nate portman has more curve)

this bltch is cute. tops. i wouldnt want to rape her thats for sure.

anyway, this female version of rambo was too unbelievable to take seriously and it wanted to be serious so badly. try as they may, a serious bad ass female lead is not easy to sell.

EDIT.....
                SPOILER.....

fnck it. let me say why i was turned off after 30 min (or so) -
                after dudes friend rapes the hoe, they wonder what to do about it. She begs to go home but is told nah.

she tries to run away but is cornered at a cliffs edge. bf lies to her saying a chopper is coming for her in 30 mins. she believes him. he shoves her off the cliff.

100+ foot drop later, shes impaled on a tree branch, dangling....but alive !!! to free herself, she sets tree on fire and the branch breaks. after losing 50 gal of blood, she manages to outhunt the seasoned hunters.

BlTCH, PLS !
                Last edited by Elroy The Great; 06-20-2018, 10:49 PM.

Comment

• 10 Cloverfield Lane was good. but only if you turn it off before the last 20 mins.

Comment

• Originally posted by BodiesInFlight View Post
                    10 Cloverfield Lane was good. but only if you turn it off before the last 20 mins.
                    from what i remember, there was a whole bunch of talking in a cellar.....

Comment

• Originally posted by Elroy The Great View Post
                      i dont mean to be a perfectionist but man. they really missed the mark !!! might as well made the girl the bully

so......house of bad, huh
                      dl'ing coherence and clove lane now. gonna see what i missed in clove lane.
                      Originally posted by Elroy The Great View Post
                      from what i remember, there was a whole bunch of talking in a cellar.....
                      House of the bad. Haha.. Yeah totally. Cloverfield lane do involve whole bunch of talking in the cellar but can't you remember after the chick make her escape? She's fighting a giant flying alien. lol..

Originally posted by BodiesInFlight View Post
                      10 Cloverfield Lane was good. but only if you turn it off before the last 20 mins.
                      I actually don't mind the last twenty minutes of it. Like i said before its like there are two different movies in one flick.
                      _______

Just finished Goodnight Mommy - 6/10. A little slow but not too bad. Kinda similar to a movie i watched not too long ago which i had rated here.

Watched Murder On The Orient Express (2017) last week which i forgot to give a rating - 6.5/10

Gonna watch Dogtooth next. Just realize its from Yorgos Lanthimos who did The Lobster and The Killing of a Sacred Deer. Let's see what it gives.

Comment

Working...
                      X