Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does genetics limit south asian (indian) success in boxing?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mary Kom lol Vijender Singh on the elite Olympic Level. And if you wanna go South Asian, then Amir Khan. Pakistan is right on the border of Indian bruh.

Kom won literally everything, Singh medaled in the Olympics and Khan won world titles in multiple weight divisions. And athletically, Khan is one of the most athletic and fastest fighters to step into the ring. He just couldn't take it to the jaw bruh

Comment

Originally posted by HENNY View Post
      Mary Kom lol Vijender Singh on the elite Olympic Level. And if you wanna go South Asian, then Amir Khan. Pakistan is right on the border of Indian bruh.

Kom won literally everything, Singh medaled in the Olympics and Khan won world titles in multiple weight divisions. And athletically, Khan is one of the most athletic and fastest fighters to step into the ring. He just couldn't take it to the jaw bruh

Amir khan is pakistani. 1 boxer from a population of 193 million

Mary kom is of different genetics from most indians and looks chinese

Vjiender singh is complete trash. If he is the best boxer india has produced it is not saying much. Did you watch his last fight? he got dominated by a nobody from china. He was only gifted the decision because indians can't handle losing to chinese in their own backyard. Vjiender was pathetic in that fight. He displayed not athleticsm whatsoever and nearly got knocked out

Comment

Originally posted by Saynotoracism View Post
        There is no denying that genes play an imperative role in athleticism, coordination and strength.
        Until there is proof no sane person would make a claim such as yours.

So if you're really that interested in genetics and their influence in athletic ability, go to uni, stay there, get funded, present your results.

And don't fix them if the results don't match your expectations. Until then, try to find existing with scientific proof instead of getting caught up in pseudo-science and woowoo bs.

Comment

This would only explain why Mexicans don't have heavyweight champions, so they dominate lower weight divisions.

Comment

Originally posted by TheUntouchable View Post
            Until there is proof no sane person would make a claim such as yours.

So if you're really that interested in genetics and their influence in athletic ability, go to uni, stay there, get funded, present your results.

And don't fix them if the results don't match your expectations. Until then, try to find existing with scientific proof instead of getting caught up in pseudo-science and woowoo bs.

Of course it does.

If you were raised on the same diet, environment and with the same training as Usain Bolt, are you going to break world records like him in the 100m sprint?

Of course not

Why?

Because you don't have the same genes

there in lies the difference. You don't need a scientific study to prove that

Comment

Originally posted by Saynotoracism View Post
              Of course it does.

If you were raised on the same diet, environment and with the same training as Usain Bolt, are you going to break world records like him in the 100m sprint?

Of course not

Why?

Because you don't have the same genes

there in lies the difference. You don't need a scientific study to prove that
              Another big mistake your mind tricked you into making.

Usain Bolt is a freak of nature and even the differences between him and other elite sprinters from all around the world are marginal.

So no, I wouldn't be a world record holder but I'd be an exceptional sprinter for sure.

Comment

Strong username to thread content ratio.

Comment

I am Indian and let me tell u, i will remov ur pant from ur ass and SEX U UP BIG TIME!!!! U FCKING *****!

India is superpower in 2020, u wont be luaghing then wil u *****!!?? no i think not, tel ur mom i lik her in her ass and ur sister i slap my BIG *** on HER BOBBIES!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Shontae De'marc View Post
                    I am Indian and let me tell u, i will remov ur pant from ur ass and SEX U UP BIG TIME!!!! U FCKING *****!

India is superpower in 2020, u wont be luaghing then wil u *****!!?? no i think not, tel ur mom i lik her in her ass and ur sister i slap my BIG *** on HER BOBBIES!!!
                    Don't hold back now, tell'em how you really feel.

Comment

At least Asians have Pacquiao, Donaire, and Taishan Dong. What do whiteys have except Algieri?

Comment

Working...
                      X