Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Dillian Whyte To Anthony Joshua: I'm Here, Ready To Fight Next

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Dillian Whyte To Anthony Joshua: I'm Here, Ready To Fight Next

Dillian Whyte hopes it's him who gets the call to face Anthony Joshua next. The Brixton heavyweight was at Wembley Stadium on Saturday night to watch his former foe knock out Alexander Povetkin inside seven rounds to retain his world heavyweight titles. Whyte was knocked out by Joshua back in December 2015 when the pair clashed for the then-vacant British title in the sport's premier division at the O2 Arena in London.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Good fight let's get It on

Comment

Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
      Good fight let's get It on
      protect your man

Comment

This is like going back to an ex that was no good just coz it’s an easy option. Not a good idea and nobody gonna respect you for it.

Comment

Meh. Whyte is kind of overrated imo, and while I must admit he´s improved a lot since the first fight so has AJ. Pointless fight, same outcome. Would I watch? Absolutely!

Comment

Dillian Shyte looking for another payday

Comment

Id watch this to be honest. Purely cos i love how whyte turns himself into a human punch bag through lack of stamina. The ending would be brutal. But from a career stand point its a step backwards for AJ

Comment

i TOLD all of YOU!!! The “Joshua Clan” is not fighting Wilder anytime soon!! They dont want the gravy train to end anytime soon.

Comment

Hell no...rather see Luis Ortiz get the call

Comment

No thanks. Whyte should rematch Chisora. Well, Wilder fights Fury, he certainly won`t fight Joshua in april 2019, if he beats Fury. So, Joshua should fight Miller or Ortiz next, lately 2019 Fury -Wilder winner.

Comment

Working...
                    X