Vasyl Lomachenko vs. Jose Pedraza.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by daggum View Post
    tank davis left overs....wow tank is better after all
    Your sarcasm aside, I know many think it but not say it. I like and have respect for Loma so I won't be one of those.

Comment

Originally posted by RetroSpeed05 View Post
      How? Cueller was moving up after a loss never really did anything at 126. Pedreza at least was undefeated and Davis was the underdog if i recall. Sure you could say Pedreza fought like a idiot against Davis and was just trying to walk him down but he did better than cuellar he was pushing Davis in the later rounds and Davis was gassing before the KO.
      Wasn't he the 'regular' WBA champ for a while and fought Santa Cruz and Mares? Who on that caliber has Pedraza fought, except Davis?

Are you one of the guys who counts the "regular" WBA belt for Golovkin? I really don't give a fuck about belts. Cuellar is also more spirited and fun to watch than Pedraza.
      Last edited by BoxingIsGreat; 08-26-2018, 08:42 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by VG_Addict View Post
        This fight is set to happen on December 1st. Does Pedraza have a chance?
        Define "chance". if you're asking if there is a possibility of him winning this fight, then I'd say we'd see Dan Rafael run the Boston Marathon before he beats Lomachenko.

Comment

Originally posted by buddyr View Post
          Define "chance". if you're asking if there is a possibility of him winning this fight, then I'd say we'd see Dan Rafael run the Boston Marathon before he beats Lomachenko.

Good one.
          Green K.

Comment

Vasyl Leftovachenko

Comment

Originally posted by McDonough View Post
              Not just a Linares did that, but an old áss Linares. Basic intermediate Boxing tech. You're not suppossed to go down when that little of heat is on it. Just a regular everyday shot. On top of all that, Salido sonned him.

Lomo is hype. Make cats shrink 2x, but you won't jump 2x. How does anybody stand behind such a coward is beyond me.

Tank would run through Lomo like a sheet of rice paper. That kid punches with ill intentions. He does put punches together well too.

I would consider placing a healthy wager that fight never happens. Arum and Trampler have the blueprint.
              The fight never happens, even though it was Tank/Floyd who were ducking that fight in the first place...

Comment

Originally posted by Leonbus2 View Post
                Loma fought Salido in his FIRST pro fight!
                2nd. Though it's still impressive

Comment

Working...
                X