• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Loaded is gagging for it.

Good for you lad

Comment

Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
      That sounds awful though. That feeling you get when once of your balls gets sucked up into your body, to have that happen to your dyck, that just makes me shudder.
      Try telling that to the Shaolin monk's...those guys suck up their balls and then take groin kicks without as much as a grimace.

This kid here is not a Shaolin monk obviously...

Last edited by jaded; 01-09-2017, 08:46 PM.

Comment

Title needs a no **** disclaimer.

Or change to having a penis.

Comment

Originally posted by Furn View Post
          Title needs a no **** disclaimer.

Or change to having a penis.
          Nah, didn't want to narrow the audience. The OP is from a "no ****" perspective, but didn't want to leave out cats like Queercules, STAX ON D1CK, and Motorboat **** out.

Comment

Originally posted by jaded View Post
            Try telling that to the Shaolin monk's...those guys suck up their balls and then take groin kicks without as much as a grimace.

This kid here is not a Shaolin monk obviously...

wtf....like voluntarily? At will? This is a skill that can be learned?

I saw a dude do it in an efukt vid once (that I consequently tried to post here and got banned for it) but didn't think it was a "thing".

Comment

wtf....like voluntarily? At will? This is a skill that can be learned?

I saw a dude do it in an efukt vid once (that I consequently tried to post here and got banned for it) but didn't think it was a "thing".
              Those small Asian testicles are easier to suck up deep I think and present smaller targets to begin with.

Comment

Originally posted by jaded View Post
                Those small Asian testicles are easier to suck up deep I think and present smaller targets to begin with.
                Are asian testicles really smaller?

Comment

****ing serious.

Think about it. Is there anything better than a caulk? D1cks are awesome, no ****.

Seriously, name me ONE negative thing about having a penor. Just one.

1. It's flexible, so it doesn't get in the way.
                  2. You use it to piss, inseminate unsuspecting sloots, and bludgeon betas or big willie type cats who try and step to you.
                  3. It's aesthetic.
                  4. You can even lift weights with it.
                  5. It's a symbol of man/maleness. Self explanatory here.
                  6. You can literally spend all day thinking about its glory (think, AlexKid)
                  7. You can swing it around obnoxiously out of windows.
                  8. You can stroke it to pleasure yourself, or you can spear someone with it to pleasure them - versatility.
                  9. Chemical warefare - you essentially assault, subdue, and control females with your chemical warhead known as semen - self defense, espionage, world domination all at the bidding of your balls and meat cannon.

I mean we could go on and on, but really, aren't we blessed? It's time we stepped back and said wait a minute...no matter how life might suck right now, let's not forget I have a fooking beef whistle hanging between my legs, and that's a fooking game changing equalizer in life if there ever was one. A work of art attached to your body.

Read this post if you are confused as to why feminists hate men so much. They're just mad because they have a flappy turkey gobbler instead of a strong, uncanny vagina miner

Comment

Off the top of my head I can't think of anything undoubtedly better than having a penis.

Arguably, shrooms, arguably getting a big payday... arguably meth

Comment

Originally posted by RenegÄde View Post
                      Off the top of my head I can't think of anything undoubtedly better than having a penis.

Arguably, shrooms, arguably getting a big payday... arguably meth

Glad to see i'm not the only one who thinks so.

Comment

Working...
                      X