Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Drunk slags arguing on public transport...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by !! Anorak View Post
    This one is WEIRD. This girl offers to KO him, so he tells her to, then she whacks him.

Afterwards she starts coming onto him, but he gets all meek and she leaves the bus... wtf?

This goofy bastard really could have pursued this. Missed opportunity for him.

Comment

She was practically snogging him.

Comment

All he had to do was praise her right cross with a little more conviction and he could have ended up fingering her behind a biffa bin like a proper gentleman.

Comment

Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
          This goofy bastard really could have pursued this. Missed opportunity for him.
          Maybe he isn't into sloppy bitches that don't set up the straight right with a feint...

Comment

Honestly the girl in the blue Adidas outfit can get it.

Hell, so can Granny. I don't discriminate.

Comment

This thread is ****ing golden

@ the first video and the old lady

"you a ****ing **** yea"

Comment

Originally posted by lparm View Post
                Maybe he isn't into sloppy bitches that don't set up the straight right with a feint...
                Good point.

If you are going to physically attacked by a drunk bird ideally it would either be ruthlessly efficient or preposterous. Savage one two. Or sweet chin music.

Comment

This one always gets me. Girl goes full ****** before randomly attacking a guy. The guy calmly lays his belongings on the ground and starts a fight with her! hahahahaha

Comment

Originally posted by Vinnykin View Post
                    This one always gets me. Girl goes full ****** before randomly attacking a guy. The guy calmly lays his belongings on the ground and starts a fight with her! hahahahaha

I remember reading about this. Folks actually act like zombies and it's a thing.

Nuts.

Comment

Originally posted by Vinnykin View Post

The T-Virus ain't no joke

Comment

Working...
                      X