Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wilder-Fury Announcement Next Week; Likely 12/1, Staples Center

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Phenom View Post
    It's mediocre place for mediocre teams and fights, Vegas been starving for a big heavyweight fights that should've been the logical choice
    Vegas is overrated. I don't get why every big fight has to be there.

Comment

Why not vegas? Wouldn’t that make more money

Comment

If not Vegas then surely New York would’ve made sense, better timings for the UK PPV market. LA screams of “we’ve rushed things and will take any venue we can”.

Fury has looked like an absolute joke in his two comeback fights, so Wilder should win this handily. Worst case scenario, Joshua loses tonight, Fury beats Wilder and heavyweight boxing is dead again... Would anyone want to see Fury v Povetkin for all the belts?

Comment

Originally posted by BufordTannen View Post
          Why not vegas? Wouldn’t that make more money
          Nevada commission wouldn't agree to neutral officials. Fury wouldn't agree to Nevada without neutral officials. Hence California.

Comment

Originally posted by Jubei View Post
            Thats all you Wilder fangirls care about, get a name on your heros record, no matter in what kind of a pathetic shape he is. You saw how laughable he looked in his last fight. He looked like garbage vs the #180 ranked Heavyweight.

Maybe one day you will grow up and become an actual boxing fan and appreciate real fights between 2 fighters in their prime.

You guys are nationalists/tribalists, not boxing fans.
            Lmao! Seriously dude.. AJ is pure hype.. smoke and mirrors.. Wilder is Brutally KOing fighters.. period! AJ and hearns knows this.. which is why u turned dowm 50mill guaranteed! 100m most likely.. because they don't want it all to end.. brutally. Every fighter knows it.. every fan.. all the hardcores. If u can break the spell.. you will see that since this situation with Wilder.. AJ'S stock has gone down.. and Wilder has gone up substantially.. you sir.. are in the minority! Step aside.. fake a-side.. the real is back in the building!

Comment

Originally posted by Boksfan View Post
              Better late than never. Good for him I guess.
              Lmao.. good for him I guess???.. lmao.. man, your such a hater on Wilder.. its hilarious! What the fuc do you mean.. its good for him I guess?? U call the man a bum, alabama fraud, coward.. then, its good for him I guess.. you are the truest definition of the word Hater! Hahaha.. you must have a really sore prison wallet! Lmao
              Last edited by 5000boxing; 09-22-2018, 02:58 AM.

Comment

Fury bout to get knocked df out

Comment

Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
                  Yeah, while it's not a complete list here are the few rumored preliminaries: Abner Mares vs Gervonta Davis and Leo Santa Cruz vs Gary Russell, Jr.
                  Hopefully better undercard than that! Sounds awful!

Comment

Originally posted by 5000boxing View Post
                    Lmao.. good for him I guess???.. lmao.. man, your such a hater on Wilder.. its hilarious! What the fuc do you mean.. its good for him I guess?? U call the man a bum, alabama fraud, coward.. then, its good for him I guess.. you are the truest definition of the word Hater! Hahaha.. you must have a really sore prison wallet! Lmao
                    Wildher is a scumbag, drug dealer, beating women, racist and idiot on top of that, he's getting a sponsorship at the end of his career at the age of 33? You are the most pathetic nuthuggers I have ever seen

Comment

Originally posted by Boksfan View Post
                      Wildher is a scumbag, drug dealer, beating women, racist and idiot on top of that, he's getting a sponsorship at the end of his career at the age of 33? You are the most pathetic nuthuggers I have ever seen
                      Lmao.. u pray that its the end of his career but ur wrong. this is the middle.. Wilder won't stop at 51.. Wilder will probably go 61-0 60 ko's!

Comment

Working...
                      X