Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New video. Paulie malinaggi talking facts again.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Doctor_Tenma View Post
    None of that is factual, you can't say Canelo's pressure was ineffective because Golovkin's back never touched the ropes. The fact that Golovkin's offense was limited to mostly a jab, the fact that he was breathing heavily as early as the 3rd round lets us know Canelo's pressure was indeed effective.
    This is just not true and the reason the fix was in. GGG landed many uppercuts and right hands hurting canelo and backing him up in several rds yet the commentors barely mentioned it.

Comment

Originally posted by Jsmooth9876 View Post
      It was so effective that Golovkin at 36 was the one with the energy the last 3rd of the fight.
      GGG swept the championship rds.

Comment

Originally posted by RomanReigns View Post
        This

The Pacquiaotard just like the OP hates him when he said that Manny was using PEDS.
        It shows that I'm not just gonna take what he says blindly. I don't need to agree with him on every topic.

Comment

Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
          So if you agree with him he is right if you don't he is wrong, doesn't sound like a dependable witness for you.
          WTF that's the same with anyone you agree or disagree with. I have my own opinions. It shows I have a brain of my own and I'm not biased.

Comment

Originally posted by jcj0427 View Post
            well in that instance canelo was slightly stunned/hurt whatever you wanna call it, ggg on the other hand was never hurt by canelo punches.
            Exactly.
            But as I said, we need to stop been fanboys and girls and strat demanding that the best man win.

Golovkin won both fights and it is really disturbing to see grown men laughing and having a party when someone was given a gift.

Comment

Originally posted by jcj0427 View Post
              well in that instance canelo was slightly stunned/hurt whatever you wanna call it, ggg on the other hand was never hurt by canelo punches.
              Canelo was not hurt stunned or anything by that flurry, he was just getting breath while letting GGG rally and Canelo defends them all.

I cant see what your on about.

Comment

Originally posted by eco1 View Post
                Golovkin won both fights and it is really disturbing to see grown men laughing and having a party when someone was given a gift.
                Even though GGG beat nelo twice nelo has proved he is a very good fighter no matter if you think he was lucky to beat Lara and cotto etc.
                If I had any doubts nelo is the future of boxing for next 5 years I don't have such doubts now

Comment

What Paulie is saying that Canelo fought more Mexican than GGG. GGG won the boxing match but Canelo won the Mexican style boxing match by coming forward, being the aggressor and throwing more combination punches in bunches; Especially to the body. However while coming forward and stalking Golovkin he ate and ran into a lot of jabs in the process.

Comment

I just don't understand what people are watching these days, I had no biases and scored it one round better for ggg than the first fight, 10-2...now with no biases I counted two toss up rounds, so at best best 8-4 ggg...I got problems ain't trying to wrap my mind around this bizarro world I live in....

Comment

Originally posted by satiev1 View Post
                      This is just not true and the reason the fix was in. GGG landed many uppercuts and right hands hurting canelo and backing him up in several rds yet the commentors barely mentioned it.
                      Round 11 was disgusting...

Comment

Working...
                      X