Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Golovkin: If Canelo Fights Like He Claims, I'll Knock Him Out

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GGG HAS to go to the body more often in this one. I have feeling Canelo will move as much but probably be a little more active this time. He took GGG best punches and didn't seem too bothered.

It will be a very interesting fight.

Comment

Canelo does have too much pride and that might make him stand and trade and I he does I think we all know canelo gets stopped fighting that way.

Comment

"If Canelo gives me a chance I'll knock him out "..... 😂🤣
        Triple g sounds as stupid as Abel Sanchez saying dumb things like that!

Comment

Fable Sanchez time is almost OVER!!!

Comment

Originally posted by boxinggod101 View Post
            GGG HAS to go to the body more often in this one. I have feeling Canelo will move as much but probably be a little more active this time. He took GGG best punches and didn't seem too bothered.

No he did not. But he will tonight and fold like a lawnchair.

Comment

Originally posted by kidbazooka View Post
              Canelo does have too much pride and that might make him stand and trade and I he does I think we all know canelo gets stopped fighting that way.
              What makes you think that?
              Canelo has never been dropped or stopped before so what makes you think that?

Comment

Do you believe he doesn't have a plan? Come on...

They both have a plan.

They professional prize fighters ..
                I’m sure GGG does have a plan rather he’s able to execute is another story. But although I want him to win I just don’t like the fact that he thinks Canelo should stand in front of him instead of focusing on cutting the ring off better.

Comment

Ok. This is out of topic but wanted to see if anyone else has heard this rumor and if there’s any truth to it. I heard that Mayweather vs Pacquiao is on for Dec. Anyone know if there’s any truth to that?

Comment

Ggg scared to go to the body because of canelo crisp counters

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
                      Golovkin: If Canelo Fights Like He Claims, I'll Knock Him Out

and if he doesn't, you will what..... ?

..... get lit up like a christmas tree, again ?

Comment

Working...
                      X