Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mikey Garcia meeting up with Al Haymon to set up a fight with Spence tomorrow

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why should we crucify Spence for taking the fight with Mikey? He's looking at it as exposure to huge fan base and the style Spence brings can only get praise by Mexicans. Can't blame Spence for turning down an easy investment. Maybe when he fights Canelo in like 2-3 years or so it can be huge.

Comment

Originally posted by MurkaMan View Post
      Loma is ALLOT different from when he lost to Solido, a guy who fights nothing like Mikey. Loma completely embarrased GRjr, and Rigo, two masters.

"Der Mikey wants to fight a guy who wont run"

If he runs, why dont Mikey just stop him from running? You mean to tell me Mikey wont be able to do anything about that?

Well if you call, moving from side to side, laughing in his face, while standing right in front of him "running", then so be it. But this will be one sided.
      Im telling you Mikeys words not mine. He thinks that Bud moves too much as well. And I can bet that if Loma fought Mikey...Loma wouldn't be laughing, lmao. Loma would be in danger from round 1 to round 12.

Comment

Are you okay in the head bro?!?!? Lol You sound delusional. Mikey hasnt done anything in his career to suggest that he could beat a fighter of this caliber. Sure Mikey is good, But Loma is something else.

They are identical in styles, except everything Mikey does, Loma is a once in a lifetime master at. Its like trying to outFloyd, Floyd. This is a mismatch even on paper. You sound stupid talking about it like its a legit challenge, and Mikey shows that he wants none of it.
        Mikey easily beat Salido...who Loma lost to. Are you ok in the head, lmao.

Comment

Sary azz Mikey will do anything to avoid a whippin from Loma. Rather get battered by Spence than a more realistic opponent like Crawford or Loma.

If Spence takes that fight, I will dog him out for doing something so cowardly.
          Definately bruz.
          He knows hes gonna catch a L from both these guys so why not look like the man trying to do the impossible(Imo).
          Either he catches a loss fighting Spence that hes not meant to W or fight Loma that hes expected to put up half a showing.
          Just goes to show hes a coward.

Comment

If Spence and Mickey are gonna fight each other, Haymon should put them on the Wilder vs. Fury PPV card.

If they don't. He should put them both on in separate bouts.
            They need to make that fight as stacked as possible.

Comment

Massive Mikey fan but Spence is a dangerous fight for him to explore at this time at 147, the jump is too much at the moment. The publicity would be great for Mikey and he would end up with little pressure and a great payday, am sure it would be on PPV too. I would have preferred him doing 2/3 fights at 147 but we don’t all live in an ideal world.

Comment

Hilarious how folks keep talking about Lomachenko as if he hasn't had a fight lined up against the winner of Beltran/Pedraza for MONTHS. Hilarious how folks think Arum was going to put Lomachenko in with Mikey right away after his operation. That fight could still happen. But you are fooling yourself if you think Lomachenko dominates him. No way. Mikey is much bigger/stronger with great fundamentals. Lomachenko will have to go through hell and back to win that fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Raggamuffin View Post
                  Mikey easily beat Salido...who Loma lost to. Are you ok in the head, lmao.
                  Loma is a whole lot different from when he faced Salido homie, and you know that. Not only that, but Mikey is a completely different fighter from Salido.

Mikey is going to take his dumbazz in the ring and try to beat Loma at his own game, and it will be more one sided than the Rigo fight.

I'd like to see Mikey make Rigo quit, or dominate Gary Russel Jr. Maybe he can beat them, Im not too sure. But lets say he does..He would never beat them like Loma.

Comment

Originally posted by Raggamuffin View Post
                    Im telling you Mikeys words not mine. He thinks that Bud moves too much as well. And I can bet that if Loma fought Mikey...Loma wouldn't be laughing, lmao. Loma would be in danger from round 1 to round 12.
                    I already know the scary azz shyt Mikey said. I just responded to you, if they move too much, why dont Mikey make them stop, and beat them down? Can he do something about that? I dont think so.

And Crawford is going to walk Mikey down and beat the living hell out of that little man Lol

Loma wont get touched by Mikey's slow azz hands. They are identical in style, except Loma is way better. It will look like those mismatches Floyd used to have, when he tricked fighters into playing a "thinking man's game"

Like the Mosley fight, or JMM fight, or Canelo fight. But according to you, Mikey is going to get humiliated and some point along the way, he's going to land this lucky KO punch, and win the fight?

He better put defense to the side, and come in like Chino or Salido, because this fight spells stylistic trouble for Mikey.

Comment

Originally posted by dibzvincent143 View Post
                      Whattt??? Of course Loma has to do an extra push because it’s also “common sense” that uncle Bob doesn’t want it!
                      As of now they are waiting for Beltran.

Okay full credit to who Loma beat, even if one of the guys you mentioned, Loma’s best win actually, is 2 weight class lower and is 38 yrs old.
                      Something Mikey isn’t.
                      Negro, Bob thinks Mikey is going to quit. The same thing everyone else thinks. Mikey aint no damn Rigo or Gary Russle. He is way slower. To be slow, limited, AND try to beat Loma at his own game? Foh.

I would pick an aging Rigo, who is a child prodigy, over Mikey, who is not, any day. Mikey just needs to stop with this Spence foolishness, and we need to demand that Spence doesnt take that fight. He needs to be facing an elite WW right now. Mikey should fight Crawford but after losing, it will mess up the Loma fight.

Comment

Working...
                      X