Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Roach: I Haven't Spoken to Pacquiao Since Day He Lost to Horn

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by boxinggod101 View Post
    Because you talk about things you have no idea about. Manny will never be president of the Philippines. Senator and president is 2 different thing. You just sound dumb. Talk about subjects you know something about. Will Kanye West be the next president of the US?
    I doubt Kanye will be but he has never been a Senator. Manny is and from everything we've read he's planning to run for President. So suggesting he might win is somehow an issue for you?

You don't even have a point. you are just creating a fake beef just so you can say "I beefed with Dunn too". I guess you are looking for acceptance among your flock and this is the easiest way to get it.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
      Now you’re mad because a poster says they aren’t a pac fan anymore. WTF is wrong with you? Why would you take that so personally?

This is not how a rational adult behaves.
      Hey dummy, mind your own business. And if you think that YOU act like a rational adult, you're sadly mistaken. You're a little pac hating fangirl. Nothing more. You POP up like Batman any time there's an article about Pacquiao. You annoy me and I make that very clear. Live with it. You're on the verge of ignore as well so stfu writing me you joke.

Comment

• Originally posted by gamesworn View Post
        His Location, Australia
        Good point, I didn't realize that. Lol! Manny beat his boy about 8 rounds to 4 and still won a bogus decision. He should still like Manny since he didn't complain all that much about the blatant mugging that he received.

Comment

• Originally posted by Boxing Goat View Post
          Hey dummy, mind your own business. And if you think that YOU act like a rational adult, you're sadly mistaken. You're a little pac hating fangirl. Nothing more. You POP up like Batman any time there's an article about Pacquiao. You annoy me and I make that very clear. Live with it. You're on the verge of ignore as well so stfu writing me you joke.
          Oh no not ignore. Dude you just got mad at someone for not being a pac fan anymore. Ther is nothing more fangirl than that.

As for annoying you; you quoted me just because I posted something about Manny that hurt your feelings. Why not just ignore it?

It’s so easy to trigger b-tch ass emo ****boy pac fans like you.

Comment

• Originally posted by alexguiness View Post
            At least we don't have to hear Roach predicting a KO...like we have had for to for the last 10 years.
            Ja ja ja ... You Spoke too soon:

Former Trainer: Good Possibillity That Pacquiao Stops Matthysse

Comment

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
              Oh no not ignore. Dude you just got mad at someone for not being a pac fan anymore. Ther is nothing more fangirl than that.

As for annoying you; you quoted me just because I posted something about Manny that hurt your feelings. Why not just ignore it?

It’s so easy to trigger b-tch ass emo ****boy pac fans like you.
              No, band wagoneers get on my nerves. Little b@tch haters get on my nerves. So you both get called out. It's what I do because it's fun to make you look stupid and biased. More so I called out you who just hates on Manny because you're a little b@tch Floyd apologist that can't see beyond your little man crush' nut sack. You can't admit it because you're a dumb a55. Everyone here knows that you're a joke. Purposely going around hating on individual fighters is not being a boxing fan, it's being a little fan girl.

So now you can join an elite list of idiots. Bye bye lil fan girl b@tch
              Last edited by Boxing Goat; 07-10-2018, 12:04 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Boxing Goat View Post
                No, band wagoneers get on my nerves. Little b@tch haters get on my nerves. So you both get called out. It's what I do because it's fun to make you look stupid and biased. More so I called out you who just hates on Manny because you're a little b@tch Floyd apologist that can't see beyond your little man crush' nut sack. You can't admit it because you're a dumb a55. Everyone here knows that you're a joke. Purposely going around hating on individual fighters is not being a boxing fan, it's being a little fan girl.

So now you can join an elite list of idiots. By bye lil fan girl b@tch
                Such an angry response just because I pointed out there is no PED testing for the Manny/ Matthysse fight.

Comment

• Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
                  Freddie Roach isn't certain if what he said to Manny Pacquiao in the immediate aftermath of Pacquiao's controversial loss to Jeff Horn hurt their relationship. All Roach knows is that he hasn't spoken to the Filipino legend since the veteran trainer gave Pacquiao some advice after that fight. Roach recalled their exchange in Pacquiao's locker room at Suncorp Stadium in Brisbane, Australia, for an article the Los Angeles Times published Sunday.
                  [Click Here To Read More]
                  "Roach"

Moving on the floor now freddie you're a bird of paradise
                  Cherry ice cream smile I suppose it's very nice
                  With a step to your left and a flick to the right you catch that mirror way out west
                  You know you're something special and you look like you're the best

His name is Freddie roach and he dances on the sand
                  Just like that river twisting through a dusty land
                  And when he shines he really shows you all he can
                  Oh roach, oh Freddie dance across the Rio Grande

I've seen you on the beach and I've seen you on TV
                  Two of a billion stars it means so much to me
                  Like a birthday or a pretty view
                  But then I'm sure that you know it's just for you

His name is freddie and he dances on the sand
                  Just like that river twisting through a dusty land
                  And when he shines he really shows you all he can
                  Oh Roach, oh Freddie dance across the Rio Grande
                  Last edited by King Arthur; 07-10-2018, 12:13 PM.

Comment

Working...
                  X