Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lara, Angulo, Kirkland were "Middleweights" before CANELO....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
    bro, I will not spend too much time in this thread, because this subject is also being "discussed" on two other threads

the subject..... is utter stupidity, and is only being pushed by a handful of try-hard Golovkin fanboys..... Shape Up, kafkod, and a few others

this is a breakdown of the ENTIRE argument.....

The Cause:
    the failed negotiations between Canelo/Golovkin in 2016

1) Golovkin ran around for FIVE YEARS saying that he can beat "anyone from 154-168", he even specifically promised to fight Canelo at 154.....

Golovkin Would Fight Ward at 168 and Canelo at 154.....
    http://thaboxingvoice.com/golovkin-a...4/15398?var=no

2) Canelo..... being an entitled diva who was prepared to exploit his position, and his understanding of the sport..... demanded that fight at 155

3) Golovkin..... being full-of-shht, and not wanting to have his hype-train derailed, totally refused..... he offered Rosado/Brook a catchweight, but totally refused to negotiate on weight with Cotto and Canelo..... bizarrely, Golovkin then stated that he is willing and able to fight at 154, but nobody will step up

4) Golovkin's idiot fanbase, in their wisdom..... rather than calling out Golovkin for his lies, inconsistencies, and bizarre refusal to negotiate on weight with superstars despite the fact that he was willing to negotiate on weight with no-hopers..... decided to re-label 155 Canelo as a middleweight, in an effort to remove the egg from both of Golovkin's face's

The killer:
    when Canelo fought Liam Smith at 154 to win the WBO JMW title, that "Canelo is a middleweight" nonsense should have stopped there and then..... anyone with half-a-brain should have realized that referring to Canelo as a middleweight was try-hard fanboy rubbish..... but, some did not

The bottom line:

FACT: anyone who thinks that Cotto was a genuine middleweight..... is "special"

FACT: anyone who refers to a fighter who has never weighed more than 155, as a genuine middleweight..... is even more "special"

the Golovkin krewe just looooove calling me a hater, which is just another excuse-making label, like "middleweight" was..... but they really have tagged/bagged themselves by peddling that rubbish

can you say..... dumbass casual fan ? lol

FACT: a genuine middleweight does TWO things..... he prepares to weigh-in at 160, in order to fight a middleweight opponent.....

well, Canelo had never done either of those things until he fought Golovkin..... which makes casual fans as dumb as a rock
    Is 154 JMW stupid, yes it is, so GGG was talking about a different division, is 155 JMW stupid, no it isn't, it's the same division he has been fighting in, I cannot believe how unintelligent you really are, it's astonishing forest gump

Comment

• Originally posted by Shape up View Post
      Is 154 JMW stupid, yes it is, so GGG was talking about a different division, is 155 JMW stupid, no it isn't, it's the same division he has been fighting in, I cannot believe how unintelligent you really are, it's astonishing forest gump
      Speaking of being unintelligible...

Let us remind you that Golovkin said he'd fight anyone from 154 or 180lbs, "but who!?"

Golovkin is the most idiotic and retracted coward exposing himself. Before Nelo even fought Cotto, he said he need 1-2 years for 160, no guessing or ifs, and did it, kept his word, whereas Lil'G is all talk and no show about 154-168 ez fomi like some egotistical diva...that's what shatter ls you fanboys the most.

Nelo said, before he fought Cotto, if Lil'G wants to fight, he can meet him as his weight...there and then. Golovkin and his team said nothing about that Fighthype interview knowing fully well the PPV opportunity was already there, K2 was just milking their time to hopefully push GBP to a purse bid if that mando ever came. We know all this because K2 and Abel didnt settle for a flat 8 figure fee, they wanted the purse and PPV cut, all still when Nelo didnt even have a strap, and when Nelo did have the strap, again,, they dodged GBP's offers and wanted thr purse bid, all while Suleyman was jerking off Lil'G with a mitigation case between Nelo and All Star...

Lil'G is a clown. My boy Nelo gonna finish the Kazakh in the rematch

Comment

• Originally posted by maracho View Post
        Boxrec is down at the moment and I can no longer see weights via catch but even if so I bet Canelo outweighed them when he fought them. For instance, Khan says Canelo weighed 187
        here ya go mang!

maracho

Comment

• maracho

here you go bro. You reply to my other posts, yet you dodge this one! Didn'T you want the Boxrec info?

Comment

• Originally posted by Lester Tutor View Post
            here ya go mang!

maracho
            I clicked the link and only see my profile

Comment

I clicked the link and only see my profile
              ok bro! then in better news!

Comment

maracho

here you go bro. You reply to my other posts, yet you dodge this one! Didn'T you want the Boxrec info?
                Still not seeing anything but my profile

Comment

Still not seeing anything but my profile
                  that's cool. but it's just rather interesting you reply to my tagged posts on this thread....

but you can play dumb that you're clicking on your profile.

context = our conversation and this thread!

don't hurt yourself trying to figure out doe

Comment

ok bro! then in better news!

Ive agreed that GGG should have fought someone else even though even though some of them deserve it less than martirosyan

Comment

that's cool. but it's just rather interesting you reply to my tagged posts on this thread....

but you can play dumb that you're clicking on your profile.

context = our conversation and this thread!

don't hurt yourself trying to figure out doe
                      Explain what you mean because I truly have no idea what you are talking about unless you are just attempting a save face facade

Edit: wait how did I even get in this thread

Comment

Working...
                      X