No announcement yet.

Boxing legend Manny Pacquiao receives WBN Fighter of the Year Award

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by blowblow View Post
    Are you still crying and butthurt coz no one is mentioning your cherry picker exhibitionist sugar daddy? Floyd the has been.. people forgot about him already. Hahaha
    He's so bitter because no one cares about floyd now while pac is still getting some recognition and still relevant in boxing.

Comment

Roadblock are you still crying and butthurt coz no one is mentioning your cherry picker exhibitionist sugar daddy? Floyd the has been.. people forgot about him already. Hahaha
      Have to disagree, but people will always talk about floyd, floyds given us many reasons to. Taking IVs and cw and no rematches. Floyd was all take, no give.
      Talk about Floyd for wrong reasons though Floyd would prefer people forget

Comment

• Originally posted by pasawayako View Post
        He's so bitter because no one cares about floyd now while pac is still getting some recognition and still relevant in boxing.
        One of the worst floyd fans togrther with bodybagz. They are brother bums.

Comment

• Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
          Have to disagree, but people will always talk about floyd, floyds given us many reasons to. Taking IVs and cw and no rematches. Floyd was all take, no give.
          Talk about Floyd for wrong reasons though Floyd would prefer people forget
          People will only remember him as the boxer with a lot of demands and still calling himself the TBE. A man of self-proclaim.

Comment

One of the worst floyd fans togrther with bodybagz. They are brother bums.
            Yeah. It's strange that everytime someone gave pac a praise those two will come out with full of hate towards pac. So pity.

Comment

• Originally posted by djtmal View Post
              Only in Floyd boy world is getting a mediocre points win on a Manny who had already been stretched, by Marquez, better than beating the 2010 Manny who had stretched Cotto and Hatton. No need to waste time reading the rest of your excuses. You lost all credibility trying to push this delusional narrative
              Back to lying as usual. I never posted that beating manny in 2015 was better than 2010.

Manny refused to fight Floyd in 2010. That isn’t on Floyd. Manny refused to fight him in 2013, that isn’t on Floyd. Manby waited until after he got ktfo to fight Floyd. That isn’t on Floyd. Manny finally stepped up In 2015 when he was still p4p #2. He lost. Accept it and move on.

Of course you read the rest of the post. you can’t refute any of it.

You quoted me solely because your feelings were hurt. That isn’t how a mature, rational adult man behaves.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                Back to lying as usual. I never posted that beating manny in 2015 was better than 2010.

Manny refused to fight Floyd in 2010. That isn’t on Floyd. Manny refused to fight him in 2013, that isn’t on Floyd. Manby waited until after he got ktfo to fight Floyd. That isn’t on Floyd. Manny finally stepped up In 2015 when he was still p4p #2. He lost. Accept it and move on.

Of course you read the rest of the post. you can’t refute any of it.

You quoted me solely because your feelings were hurt. That isn’t how a mature, rational adult man behaves.
                I think you have a problem with accepting that Floyd's points win was lackluster and outside of this forum, forgettable. Your need to over exaggerate what really happened is disturbing.

What do you want I mean really. I think 4 out of 10 is fair really. Yeah Manny was p4p pretty high, but it doesn't erase the fact that we had already seen Manny out pointed, as well as brutally ko'd. Not to mention he was already out of his prime. Tell the whole truth not just the Floyd boy truth.

I'd be willing to give him a 6 had Floyd starched Manny inside of 3 rounds, something we hadn't seen before, but nope.

You want full credit beat the guy in his prime, its a time honored tradition, but Floyd failed to make the fight and nobody is going to be bothered with your excuses. You seem to keep wanting to give him a pass for backing out of fights he had already backed out of fights with Winky Wright and Margarito prior to backing out with Manny. Floyd had already developed a paper trail for backing out of fights years prior to 2010.
                Last edited by djtmal; 11-24-2020, 01:27 PM.

Comment

• Insecure Gayweather fans salty that Pacquiao is getting awards, and all Gayweather got was a 1st grade reading book that he could never finish.

Comment

• Originally posted by djtmal View Post
                    I think you have a problem with accepting that Floyd's points win was lackluster and outside of this forum, forgettable. Your need to over exaggerate what really happened is disturbing.

What do you want I mean really. I think 4 out of 10 is fair really. Yeah Manny was p4p pretty high, but it doesn't erase the fact that we had already seen Manny out pointed, as well as brutally ko'd. Not to mention he was already out of his prime. I'd be willing to give him a 6 had Floyd starched Manny inside of 3 rounds, something we hadn't seen before, but nope.

You want full credit beat the guy in his prime, but Floyd failed to make the fight. You seem to keep wanting to give him a pass for backing out of fights.
                    Posting the actual scorecards is called "over exaggerating what really happened" by you. LMFAO!

If the win was forgettable, then you and others disgruntled pac fans should be able to let it go. You can't.

Manny had been KO'd and outpointed in 2010. You thought he would win then just like you thought he'd win post JMM. When he lost you needed to mitigate that loss any way you could.

Of course he didn't stretch him within 3 rounds-soon as he hit Manny with the counter Manny decided he was gonna go out like a sucker and lose by UD rather than get stretched. Of course when you're fighter loses all you can do is criticize the win.

Manny chose not to lose in 2010. If you hold that against Floyd that is fine. The fact he is ALWAYS ahead of Manny in every poll of p4p fighters shows that only disgruntled Manny c0cksuckers such as yourself engages in that kind of foolishness.

Comment

• Originally posted by pasawayako View Post
                      Yeah. It's strange that everytime someone gave pac a praise those two will come out with full of hate towards pac. So pity.
                      That bum brothers cam from a same sex parents. That's why their thinking is beyond the truth. I'm also worried that their I.Q is below sea level.

Comment

Working...
                      X