No announcement yet.

"Who's Keith Thurman?"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
    There was nothing to answer. You were proven wrong like you are always proven wrong, then you come back with incoherent bs or repeat what you were already wrong about.

You're the idiot who claimed the FBI brought down Lance, when Lance was praising them after they dropped the case.

LMAO. You idiot. What grade U in

Everyone kicks you around here. Time for you to move along
    - -Prearranged FBI deal.

Lance makes confession and the FBI won't prosecute his team. Lance wasn't prosecuted, neither guilty nor not guilty.

Never answered how he was able to win a bronze after many years removed from the tour while battling a broken shoulder.

Of course I have no idea what makes U so toopid other than a probable genetic defect.

Comment

• Originally posted by QueensburyRules View Post
      - -Prearranged FBI deal.

Lance makes confession and the FBI won't prosecute his team. Lance wasn't prosecuted, neither guilty nor not guilty.
      Do you really want to keep embarrassing yourself like this, because I'm getting tired of dragging you by your neck in this thread.

What you wrote is utter bullshlt. What part of THE FEDS DROPPED THE CASE don't you get? There was no deal. He wasn't required to make any damn confession, and he likely didn't give two shlts about his team. You just read his damn statement that he was planning to continue competing after the case was dropped and this is what you come back with? You are a braindead moron and an utter embarrassment.

Originally posted by QueensburyRules View Post
      Never answered how he was able to win a bronze after many years removed from the tour while battling a broken shoulder.

Of course I have no idea what makes U so toopid other than a probable genetic defect.
      What the actual fvvck does this have to do with anything? An obvious deflection that just shows again how little you know.

First of all, he didn't break his shoulder, you moron. He broke his collarbone.

Second, he broke his collarbone after he was already near top form after being off for three years.

Armstrong returned to elite cycling this year after a 3-year layoff. When he announced his comeback last September, the cancer survivor said his primary goal was to spread his Livestrong message as he raced around the world.

During a conference call Tuesday night, he said he was frustrated the injury came just as he was getting into top shape. He was among the top 10 riders for much of the race Monday before he crashed about 12 miles from the end of the stage.

https://www.stltoday.com/sports/arms...ce7247c5d.html
      Got that, "toopid"? He was back for 7 months and back near top form, then broke his collarbone and had surgery, began rehab and training immediately. What grade U in, toopid?

Go away, clown. You're dead to me.

Comment

Do you really want to keep embarrassing yourself like this, because I'm getting tired of dragging you by your neck in this thread.

What you wrote is utter bullshlt. What part of THE FEDS DROPPED THE CASE don't you get? There was no deal. He wasn't required to make any damn confession, and he likely didn't give two shlts about his team. You just read his damn statement that he was planning to continue competing after the case was dropped and this is what you come back with? You are a braindead moron and an utter embarrassment.

What the actual fvvck does this have to do with anything? An obvious deflection that just shows again how little you know.

Second, he broke his collarbone after he was already near top form after being off for three years.

Got that, "toopid"? He was back for 7 months and back near top form, then broke his collarbone and had surgery, began rehab and training immediately. What grade U in, toopid?

I'm curious how Armstrong supposedly won the bronze with his broken "shoulder" when he was carted away in an ambulance?

Our resident liar and teller of tall tales has been outed again!

Comment

• Originally posted by JAB5239 View Post
          I'm curious how Armstrong supposedly won the bronze with his broken "shoulder" when he was carted away in an ambulance?

Our resident liar and teller of tall tales has been outed again!
          I'm done with dude. I just can't anymore.

It's like a train wreck and I get curious to peek at his posts through the ignore function, but now I won't even bother anymore. He's a waste of time. Hell...he's a waste of bone marrow.

Comment

I'm done with dude. I just can't anymore.

It's like a train wreck and I get curious to peek at his posts through the ignore function, but now I won't even bother anymore. He's a waste of time. Hell...he's a waste of bone marrow.
            Now now, that's our kickball you're talking about!

Comment

• Originally posted by JAB5239 View Post
              Now now, that's our kickball you're talking about!

Comment

- -Our idiocy trumps U grub worm intelligence.

USADA completely FAILED their Lance Armstong case to withdraw. It was the FBI subpoenas of team members with threats of incarceration after millions spent on lawyers that threatened to leave them bankrupt that caused Lance to capitulate.
                Why would Lance keep admitting he cheated years later if he had already completed his obligation to the feds in order to keep himself and his team out of prison? Makes you wonder, doesn't it?

https://www.cancerhealth.com/article...ticular-cancer

Comment

- -I the one who brought up the Feds dropped the charges, not U idiocy.

Look, U just a cut and pasty kiddie still waiting belatedly like Godot for maturity and manhood to kick in.

Comment

• This thread is titled ‘Keith Thurman’ yet not one topic was discussed about him.

Instead, we see Mayweather fans and Pac fans having feud with irrelevant topics. Is this how they are hungry they are for attention?

Sorry for the TS but the replies of the thread turned this out to be a click-bait thread

Comment

- -I the one who brought up the Feds dropped the charges, not U idiocy.

Look, U just a cut and pasty kiddie still waiting belatedly like Godot for maturity and manhood to kick in.
                      You still haven't answered my questions.

Comment

Working...
                      X