Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wilder: We Tried Everything, Team Joshua Come Up With Lies!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the underwearsalesman has never fought and beat a real champion in the ring and never will even now he ducks the other pretender in a vain attempt to hold on to his phony "title"

Comment

Wilder’s starting to sound unhinged. I think his mental health has taken a bit of a battering.

Comment

the underwearsalesman's best win ? charles martin!

Comment

Wilders best wins ?

i) The prostitute he throtled
          ii) Breazles wife and kids (technically DQ'ed for bringing a gang)

Charles Martin looking good now right ;-)

Originally posted by skinnystev View Post
          the underwearsalesman's best win ? charles martin!

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Logic View Post
            All this **** is FAKE. Anyone really believe Wilder agreed to 15 mil when he stands to make way more in a year? Every single one of these articles, of which boxingscene pushes out 5 per day, is bull****, on both sides. Behind the scenes, Im sure they are working together. haymon and Hearn have worked together many times. All this is just fake "negotiations" through the public to get the public riled up so they will buy the fight. They are trying to create buzz, and killing the sport in the process as per usual the last decade.

I couldn’t agree with you more
            First of all Hearn or Haymon are not moronic people who are going to discuss numbers in public , no matter what !!!
            They just got together and put a fight together in the last week ( don’t recall who at the moment ) , my point we didn’t hear chit untill it was put out there that fight was on
            And I really agree their killing the sport
            Every comment leads to in the end something about AJ or Wilder or British or USA here on BS
            Just so fughin fed up of hearing this ( reminds me of Pac Mayweather )
            How long did that last , hopefully not this one . Please

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Logic View Post
              All this **** is FAKE. Anyone really believe Wilder agreed to 15 mil when he stands to make way more in a year? Every single one of these articles, of which boxingscene pushes out 5 per day, is bull****, on both sides. Behind the scenes, Im sure they are working together. haymon and Hearn have worked together many times. All this is just fake "negotiations" through the public to get the public riled up so they will buy the fight. They are trying to create buzz, and killing the sport in the process as per usual the last decade.
              Its obvious this was the plan from day one! The fight will not live up to the hype just as the Floyd/Manny fight didn't and I for one will not purchase this fight. If you believe this fight will be a action pack fight, go ahead and waste your money.

Comment

So you lied about a restraining order

Lied about not having an offer

Lied about responding and then being exposed as not responding

What a wanker this guy is

Sign the fckn contract likebefore and the fight was on

Comment

Yeah yeah move on now and schedule a fight. A real fight like Breazeale or Prince Charles Martin. Both of which Joshua already knocked out. Muhahahahaahaa. But please no more bums like spilka, dupahuahpa and Arreola

Comment

Originally posted by Marvlus Marv View Post
                    Oh I get it! You really wanted the fight, but, but, but, but... This guy is unbelievable. If you want to fight bums in Alabama sports halls instead of 100,000 in Wembley stadium, just say. Geesh.
                    I wasn’t aware 14k at Barclays now is considered a sports hall

What would he have to convince you that he wanted the fight , Wilder was willing to travel to enemy territory and take a flat fee as long as the fight was next something that never happens in a fight of this magnitude

Big fights like this get % splits , sh.it even Parker got a % and that fight is probably worth 1/3 of AJ/Wilder l. But yeah he didn’t want the fight

Comment

I call for a boycott on AJ/Wilder articles. **** and boring now who cares. This topic had been exhausted

Comment

Working...
                      X