No announcement yet.

Destruction of the catholic church

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
    Maybe because you havent followed Hitchens much?
    Again, can you please point me towards a video where Hitchens tears the Talmud apart. Thanks.

Comment

Lol, Graig easily decimated Hitchens, I bet most of you atheists will be afraid to watch it like Dawkins is afraid to debate him.

Comment

Originally posted by The Tase View Post
        yup.

hitchens had very strong hatred for circumcision.
        lol is that it? Please show me when Hitchens went in on the Talmud. And circumcision isn't unique to Jews. Muslims are in fact the largest group who practice it. So that's not really a unique hatred of anything 'Jewish'.

In fact, Hitchens was quite proud of his Jewish ancestry. He was a hypocrite, but I still enjoy his work.

Comment

Duh I dont believe in God. So's if I dont believe in God nobodies else can believe in God neitha. Duh. **** off atheist circle jerk brigade

Comment

Originally posted by 876arrow View Post
            Again, can you please point me towards a video where Hitchens tears the Talmud apart. Thanks.
            Watch the video I posted bro, Hitchens is reduced to ruble and forced to admit agnosticism. Hitchens was rambling and incoherent, Craig spanked Hitchens like a foolish child.

Comment

Originally posted by 80'sDoStew! View Post
              Watch the video I posted bro, Hitchens is reduced to ruble and forced to admit agnosticism. Hitchens was rambling and incoherent, Craig spanked Hitchens like a foolish child.
              Who did you used to be? Why do people change their ****ing names. It's irritating.

Comment

Atheist philosopher:

I want atheism to be true and am made uneasy by the fact that some of the most intelligent and well-informed people I know are religious believers. It isn’t just that I don’t believe in God and, naturally, hope that I’m right in my belief. It’s that I hope there is no God! I don’t want there to be a God; I don’t want the universe to be like that.”

Comment

Atheists want to believe that there is no God, so they do. And they carefully avoid studying anything that might threaten what they want to believe[/B] ***8211; or having to debate people who might challenge what they want to believe.

Which is why they wont watch this video of Hitchens being demolished

)

Graig also easily spanked Sam Harris and Daniel Dennett
                  Last edited by I Love Jesus!; 03-12-2014, 05:07 PM.

Comment

My stance is simple - I do not reject the idea of some generic 'god'. I simply reject the idea of having to worship a specific 'god' in order to get into 'heaven', because if you do not worship this specific 'god', you will be condemned to 'hell fire' for all eternity when you die. Any 'god' responsible for such evil cannot be perfect, and doesn't deserve to be loved. It deserves the most ferocious contempt imaginable. It's religious people who have a very low view of this 'god', and that's what's so funny about it. It is in fact 'god's' very own followers that paint him in such a horrible light.

Ritualistic worship is a very stupid thing. And in the case of the Abrahamic religions, it's connected to the idea of 'heaven' for those who do worship & 'hell' for those who do not. That creates an 'us vs them' mentality, because it says that those who do not worship the way we do, will burn in 'hell' for eternity when they die.

Comment

Here's a famous secular historian schooling an atheist.

)

Comment

Working...
                      X