No announcement yet.

Catholic apologists...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jack Burton View Post
    Most abortions take place because the ruling class has purposely created discord within the lower classes and distorted their sense of righteousness.

If we lived in a harmonious society where materialism, idol worship and satanism didn't prevail, 13 year old girls wouldn't be getting pregnant in the first place under such sordid circumstance.

Because in a society like I mentioned, 13 year old girls wouldn't be taught how to be whores and sex objects prior to reaching puberty by the media.

And little boys wouldn't be taught to glorify lascivious behavior.
    Furthermore, in a society that respected natural law and universal truth, parents would not be consumed with social climbing, avarice, greed, professional sports aka bread and circus and would tend to their children in a way that would give them immunity from the temptations of the Luciferians.
    and if my aunt had a swinging ****, she'd be my uncle.

Comment

Originally posted by Chicharito View Post
      I cant think of the exact words of the rule but in morality class they taught something along the lines of a good act cannot come through committing a bad act.
      Which is crap, because it is unapplicable in real life. Cutting someone up to see into his guts is a bad thing, but how else are you gonna perform a surgery?

Comment

Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
        and if my aunt had a swinging ****, she'd be my uncle.
        You are on a path of decadence Walt Liquor.

But I can guarantee you members of the ruling class that are feeding you the filth you consume don't have daughters getting knocked up in the backseat of a car.

And abortions like animals.

That behavior is reserved to be taught to you and your children.

Comment

Originally posted by Chicharito View Post
          Saving the mother and murdering the baby would be immoral.

Letting them both die is letting nature happen. People die. Nothing immoral happening there.
          It would, however, go against many federal and state laws and might land many people to do a quarter in prison.

Comment

Originally posted by BrooklynBomber View Post
            Which is crap, because it is unapplicable in real life. Cutting someone up to see into his guts is a bad thing, but how else are you gonna perform a surgery?
            well its not thou shall not harm its only god can decide when to take a life.

its not just a sin but it goes against gods word (in theory) and really is only applicable to taking some ones life or your own life and then there's the whole matter of it being a sin of murder and weather a greater good out weighs the sin.

if they both died naturally assuming there is an afterlife im sure they both would have been taken care of where as in this case that child's going to hell assuming there is an after life.
            Last edited by Spartacus Sully; 05-18-2010, 08:35 AM.

Comment

most abortions take place due to unwanted pregnancies not because of health risks.
              Completely irrelevant. This topic is not about "most abortions" it was about THIS medically necessary abortion that Lord Magic Wizard in his sky castle condemned for stupid reasons.

Comment

Working...
              X