• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Arum is gonna sue the **** out of him

Comment

30 fights too late, doe

Comment

To be honest it’s a bit too late now, we all know he and his people are referring to Bob Arum, but he woke up to reality at the wrong time in his career.

Comment

Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
          PAC May rematch?

Nah..Queer Floyd wouldn’t dare
          Err, they already talked in private when Floyd flew to the Philippines.

Floyd is already doing his usual " I don't want to fight him " routine .

Comment

It's refreshing to hear Pac speak with such gusto for once.

Comment

Only 1 man can tell Manny "Pacman" Pacquiao what to do & how to do it:

......his father , JUAN MANUEL "DINAMITA" MARQUEZ a.k.a. JUAN "GAME OVER" MARQUEZ!

VIVA MARQUEZ VIVA MEXICO!
              Last edited by REYESdelBOXEO; 07-21-2018, 02:08 AM.

Comment

Pedquiao v Masqueroid - 5th. Bebe de leche de padres!

Comment

Originally posted by REYESdelBOXEO View Post
                  Only 1 man can tell Manny "Pacman" Pacquiao what to do & how to do it:

......his father , JUAN MANUEL "DINAMITA" MARQUEZ a.k.a. JUAN "GAME OVER" MARQUEZ!

VIVA MARQUEZ VIVA MEXICO!
                  He does have a clear knockout win over Pacquiao, but it's not that Marquez hasn't received his own fair share of punches in the mouth and knockdowns, either.

Comment

Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
                    better late than never!!

i dont think this is pac trying to get all the money he can get before leaving. i think this is pac taking control of how he wants to end his career, who he fights, etc. and not have to be told on who he has to fight from bob.
                    Good points....it feels very good to finally experience FREEdom & control!!

Comment

"Nobody is authorized to speak on my behalf. You know my number, call me." - Manny Pacquiao

Eddie Hearn, call him! ASAP! If you don't, you're doing Khan a great disservice!

Comment

Working...
                      X