No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Golovkin: Canelo Lost Respect - He Needed The Rematch More

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mr. EBT 97K View Post
    Negative! People love King Canelo. He’ll always be respected for whooping your ass. The only haters are your drunk Russian fans and maricon fans like Beerculo. Don’t blame them, King Canelo whooped you and the pink crocs and spandex wearing Joto Miguel Joto.
    wow, I've seen some Canelo nut huggers on here but calling him King Canelo and praising his obvious losing performance vs ggg along with his inability to impressively beat or stop and old version of cotto who was 10 yrs older and 20 pounds lighter is pathetic. I really hope Canelo gets knocked out in Sept and the main reason why is because man crush fans like you will be on suicide watch when it happens.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Elroy The Great View Post
        That dont look like running to me. I also never seen a runner land almost 50% of their power punches.

Did you read Bread's take on how shty of a job Abel did training GGG last time?

"GGG missed too many punches vs. Canelo. AND he missed them BADLY"

"Canelo never allowed himself to be overwhelmed because he SAW everything coming"

"Canelo tamed GGG in that 1st fight and if his stamina were better he would have won"

"GGG simply won for his great jab and persistence"

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
          That dont look like running to me. I also never seen a runner land almost 50% of their power punches.

Did you read Bread's take on how shty of a job Abel did training GGG last time?

"GGG missed too many punches vs. Canelo. AND he missed them BADLY"

"Canelo never allowed himself to be overwhelmed because he SAW everything coming"

"Canelo tamed GGG in that 1st fight and if his stamina were better he would have won"

"GGG simply won for his great jab and persistence"
          im hoping nelo keeps his word and goes for the kill. it was there the 1st fight.

#114-110=Running

Comment

Originally posted by Pago007 View Post
            Enough of the talking, just cutoff the ring and be the GGG we all know u can be
            for that you need another vanes type of opponent...

Comment

2 comedians in boxing; Pedelo & Oscar the Cross Dresser...

Comment

Originally posted by T.M.T View Post
                This time Lil G needs to attack the body when carne contaminada is on the ropes. That’s what blew the first fight IMO.
                Note to other folks here who try to be clever and fall flat with names for Canelo. 'Carne contaminada' is perfect, made me laugh, and required no play on words. Kudos to you, poster!

Comment

he will never have my respect. i will always see him as a cheating son of a *****

Comment

Canelo is one of the biggest fraud in recent history. Came up feasting on guys smaller than him with/or limited abilities. GGG either do your job or hush as well, seemed to me GGG was a lil cautious to engage why no body work, or follow up the jab with combos?

Comment

Originally posted by markther View Post
                      2 comedians in boxing; Pedelo & Oscar the Cross Dresser...

a question that no NSBer seems eager to answer.....

which is worse;

a roid fight

OR

a sanctioned mismatch

''both'' is not an option. one or the other

Comment

Working...
                      X