No announcement yet.

Boxing scene has made me an internet champion

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boxing scene has made me an internet champion

After a decade of the most heated, most difficult, longesr beefs, debates and arguments on here on almost every topic, with the most hardheaded stubborn trolls and the occassional intellectual, anytime i get into it with someone on facebook or twitter or anywhere else seems like child's play.

Boxing scene is like ivy league internet drama university and I've graduated with honors.

How can anyone stand a chance in an internet beef when I have a masters on here and they're walking around with an internet high school diploma.
    Last edited by DARKSEID; 06-28-2018, 10:44 PM.

Don't celebrate too quickly.

Guys like SafeSpace and DrCool consider themselves e-beef/debate champions too.

You have to defeat those guys first in order to be a real Internet champion.

And I believe they are both undefeated too. Best of luck to you, sir.

Comment

Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
      Don't celebrate too quickly.

Guys like SafeSpace and DrCool consider themselves e-beef/debate champions too.

You have to defeat those guys first in order to be a real Internet champion.

And I believe they are both undefeated too. Best of luck to you, sir.
      What? Safespace doesn't do anything but swallow L's

SunSpace come tear down this mountain krispy kreme.

Comment

Nah man you haven't officially arrived until Larry threatens to beat you up. If you can survive that then you're certified. Up til now though he's retired Freedom, El blanco, and made sons out of PB32, Butler and a few others.

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
          Nah man you haven't officially arrived until Larry threatens to beat you up. If you can survive that then you're certified. Up til now though he's retired Freedom, El blanco, and made sons out of PB32, Butler and a few others.
          I heard one of larrys son with PB32 looks like a combination of Ed Sheeran and Kevin Hart.

Comment

This might be a decent thread.

You manhandled butler, and a few others. But, SafeSpace won’t be defeated easily.

Brother Larry ain’t no joke.....

Butler whips people up on MySpace/Facebook/Twitter/Snapchat...

Comment

Originally posted by DARKSEID View Post
              What? Safespace doesn't do anything but swallow L's

SunSpace come tear down this mountain krispy kreme.
              You might want to take on Siablo14 too, he’s Sunspace’s “Abel Sanchez”

Comment

Originally posted by DARKSEID View Post
                After a decade of the most heated, most difficult, longesr beefs, debates and arguments on here on almost every topic, with the most hardheaded stubborn trolls and the occassional intellectual, anytime i get into it with someone on facebook or twitter or anywhere else seems like child's play.

Boxing scene is like ivy league internet drama university and I've graduated with honors.

How can anyone stand a chance in an internet beef when I have a masters on here and they're walking around with an internet high school diploma.
                Haha i know what you mean mate. If you can survive in NSB & the lounge, you can survive anywhere on the internet.

Comment

Originally posted by SuperHanz View Post
                  Haha i know what you mean mate. If you can survive in NSB & the lounge, you can survive anywhere on the internet.
                  I guess it can get really rough up in here! It’s a lot of fun too!
                  1bad65 did you notice sunspace’s new alt got banned. He’ll be back in 24 hours!

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
                    I guess it can get really rough up in here! It’s a lot of fun too!
                    1bad65 did you notice sunspace’s new alt got banned. He’ll be back in 24 hours!
                    No, I missed it.

Which alt got banned?

Hes got so damn many.

Comment

Working...
                    X