• Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by DARKSEID View Post
    Lebron
    Kawhi
    Murray
    Green
    Aldridge

Pure lockdown defense. They could stop the warriors.
    How does that work financially? This isn't tick tack toe or fantasy basketball.

Comment

• Originally posted by $tate of Mind View Post
      How does that work financially? This isn't tick tack toe or fantasy basketball.
      Pay cuts, they have a hell of a gm. If they want to end the warrior's reign sacrifices have to be made. They can also sacrifice aldridge or kawhi, or any pieces that can be moved to get lebron to san antonio.

The majority of lebron's income doesn't come from his contract.

Comment

Pay cuts, they have a hell of a gm. If they want to end the warrior's reign sacrifices have to be made. They can also sacrifice aldridge or kawhi, or any pieces that can be moved to get lebron to san antonio.

The majority of lebron's income doesn't come from his contract.
        I think LeBron on the Spurs WITH Leonard and Aldrige beats the Warriors if healthy. I just don't see how it happens. LeBron is not taking a pay cut and Leonard probably won't sign back with the Spurs for anything less than the super max. If I'm not mistaken, Aldrige is still playing under a max type contract as well.

Comment

• Originally posted by $tate of Mind View Post
          I think LeBron on the Spurs WITH Leonard and Aldrige beats the Warriors if healthy. I just don't see how it happens. LeBron is not taking a pay cut and Leonard probably won't sign back with the Spurs for anything less than the super max. If I'm not mistaken, Aldrige is still playing under a max type contract as well.
          Lebron is on the tail end of his career, i highly doubt he wants to end it with 3 rings.

He wants to be in the conversation for the best player who ever lived, but it's a hard conversation to have when kobe has 5.

Something drastic has to happen and the spurs organization is his best chance to beat the warriors.

Comment

Lebron is on the tail end of his career, i highly doubt he wants to end it with 3 rings.

He wants to be in the conversation for the best player who ever lived, but it's a hard conversation to have when kobe has 5.

Something drastic has to happen and the spurs organization is his best chance to beat the warriors.
            Do you rate Kobe above MJ? If so, how come?

Comment

• Kevin Durant (2x Finals MVP, 2X Champion) is on Jimmy Kimmel now.

Comment

Lebron has already surpassed Kobe, because theres more to individual legacies then rings.
                Last edited by AllBoxingAD; 06-12-2018, 08:58 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by AllBoxingAD View Post
                  Lebron has already surpassed Kobe, because theres more individual legacies then rings.
                  Really, because greatness is about winning. All their talents all their sacrifices, all their toughness, all their pain, all their dedication, all their preparation, and training and planning is all for One thing: to win.

How has lebron surpassed kobe when he only has 3 championships.

Comment

Really, because greatness is about winning. All their talents all their sacrifices, all their toughness, all their pain, all their dedication, all their preparation, and training and planning is all for One thing: to win.

How has lebron surpassed kobe when he only has 3 championships.
                    I respect your opinion, but before I give my explanation, I just want you on record about something.

Who is greater between Pippen and Kobe?

Comment

• Originally posted by AllBoxingAD View Post
                      I respect your opinion, but before I give my explanation, I just want you on record about something.

Who is greater between Pippen and Kobe?
                      Pippen didn't have teams built around him.

Only the greatest players in the world command a franchise.

Comment

Working...
                      X