What should I add to this diet plan?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I gotta get in three cheat meals a week

Comment

It's hard to say something without knowing what you are trying to achieve. But the diet plan seems a bit strict. You may get weight as fast as you will lose it. I did boxing for myself, and tried not to be very strict with dieting, but also not to eat a lot of junk food. Some of my buddies tried to eat like models, no fats, or even proteins. However, my friend from the UAE does boxing more on a professional level. He participated in different fights and even made money on it. He was keeping this diet كيتو دايت. He emphasized how important to consume fats. It is a source of energy and also a great “lubricant” for joints.
      Last edited by AlexRoss0908; 10-06-2020, 05:36 AM.

Comment

You need to be taking advantage of nuts, seeds, legumes 'If you are vegetarian'.

Nuts especially are nutritional powerhouses 'High in protein, good fats and minerals' they are a super-food.

Eat them raw and straight.

Comment

IS IT TRUE THAT A BOXER MUST CONSUME A LOT OF PROTEIN?
          i found this answer. are they right?

This is false, in fact a boxer's body requires balanced amounts of proteins, carbohydrates, fats, vitamins and minerals.
          Each group fulfills its function, proteins should be at least 2 grams for each kilogram of body mass.
          Protein
          These serve to keep the muscles strong and large, help keep the muscles from decreasing with training. Their function is to keep the muscles and help them grow little by little.

Comment

Originally posted by Sararuiz View Post
            IS IT TRUE THAT A BOXER MUST CONSUME A LOT OF PROTEIN?
            i found this answer. are they right?

This is false, in fact a boxer's body requires balanced amounts of proteins, carbohydrates, fats, vitamins and minerals.
            Each group fulfills its function, proteins should be at least 2 grams for each kilogram of body mass.
            Protein
            These serve to keep the muscles strong and large, help keep the muscles from decreasing with training. Their function is to keep the muscles and help them grow little by little.
            It depends on the boxer and the weight class, of course

Comment

Originally posted by PRINCEKOOL View Post
              You need to be taking advantage of nuts, seeds, legumes 'If you are vegetarian'.

Nuts especially are nutritional powerhouses 'High in protein, good fats and minerals' they are a super-food.

Eat them raw and straight.
              I follow this method currently.

Comment

How about some vigorous aerobic kind of exercise? .....Rockin'

Comment

Slotlar çox asılılıq yaradır, bu da qumar klublarına ondan əziyyət çəkən insanlardan pul qazanmağa imkan verir. Müasir oyun cihazlarının əsas elementi sürətdir: bir oyun təxminən 3-4 saniyə çəkir Mosbet​. Bəzi maşınlarda, insanın istəkləri və imkanları arasındakı müddəti azaltmaqla əlavə pul almaq mümkündür. Nəticə etibarı ilə onun hansı hərəkətləri etdiyini dərk edib vaxtında dayandıra bilməsi ehtimalı azalır.
                  Last edited by Bossony; 02-23-2024, 10:48 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Rockin' View Post
                    How about some vigorous aerobic kind of exercise? .....Rockin'
                    Like the one Anorak does with his left and wrist?

Comment

I wouldn't use milk in my diet!

Comment

Working...
                      X