Best boxing Gyms in the Philippines?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best boxing Gyms in the Philippines?

Hello,

I've been living here for 5 years now, i was born here but my parents migrated to the USA, was wondering what are the best boxing gyms in Metro Manila, I've been to Team insider, Elorde and MP gym in paquita street, what gym offers the best training? also where is the best place to find sparring partners ?

thank you any information would be helpful.

Originally posted by jdeguz88 View Post
    Hello,

I've been living here for 5 years now, i was born here but my parents migrated to the USA, was wondering what are the best boxing gyms in Metro Manila, I've been to Team insider, Elorde and MP gym in paquita street, what gym offers the best training? also where is the best place to find sparring partners ?

thank you any information would be helpful.
    Gerry Penalosa's Gym in Mandaluyong City, that's where I train. Very quiet, chill, you can even put your music on the speaker.

Comment

what are your thoughts on Team Insider?

you should try Elorde Rockwell

Comment

Great thread! I want to know what's best boxing gyms in the phil!

Comment

Elorde Gym in Sucat seems to be one of the best.

Comment

Elorde Boxing Gym in Sucat, Paranaque is very affordable and instructors are very good. They also have MMA training session being offered.

Comment

I agree with the comments on Elorde Sucat. Much better than Elorde Taft near DLSU.

Comment

off topic, but since it's boxing I'll put it here

anyone know or know someone that could get me in contact with Manny Pacquiao

extremely important I get in touch with him.

Comment

Gerry Penalosa's Gym in Mandaluyong City, that's where I train. Very quiet, chill, you can even put your music on the speaker.

Comment

Best gym to groom you to become a pro?

Comment

Working...
                    X