Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How often do u deal with an illegal immigrant?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [REAL TALK] How often do u deal with an illegal immigrant?

Seems like people from flyover states have the biggest problem with illegals but likely have the least amount of contact with them. I could understand people from the Southwest that are personally effected but besides paying taxes (which youd have to pay regardless)
    How do illegals effect your everyday life?

Just FYI, im not in favor of open borders nor do i advocate illegal immigration...

every time I post in the Latino Lounge

I'm just kidding relax

Comment

TS is clearly a racist

Comment

Originally posted by Pretty Boy32 View Post
        TS is clearly a racist
        By definition I am prejudice to an extent but not a racist. It comes with the line of work ive been in. Stereotyping although wrong in a political correctness sense does play a role in our society. We are not cavemen but especially with women its a form of survival or just being street smart.
        Last edited by WarVeteranO01; 04-17-2019, 10:34 AM.

Comment

pretty much like all of the guatemalans you see are here on expired visas and whatnot.

Comment

Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
            pretty much like all of the guatemalans you see are here on expired visas and whatnot.
            So u deal with them daily?

Comment

Originally posted by Boxfan83 View Post
              So u deal with them daily?
              Not really sure what you mean by "deal with them" I mean you see them all the time. In Milwaukee it was kind of rare to see latinos anywhere but the south side 20 years ago. Now like half of the children in every school are latino. White people and black people didn't just start magically having hispanic babies, they had to of come from somewhere.

Comment

Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
                Not really sure what you mean by "deal with them" I mean you see them all the time. In Milwaukee it was kind of rare to see latinos anywhere but the south side 20 years ago. Now like half of the children in every school are latino. White people and black people didn't just start magically having hispanic babies, they had to of come from somewhere.
                Well i guess i mean do they effect your day to day living in anyway?

Comment

Every time I pass by Home Depot on my way to work in the morning.

Comment

I dont deal with them much but my cop friends do.

Comment

Working...
                    X