No announcement yet.

Nipsey Hussle’s alleged killer makes an unbelievable claim

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HOLY S**T!] Nipsey Hussle’s alleged killer makes an unbelievable claim

Conspiracy theories concerning the death of beloved musician Nipsey Hussle are rampant. Eric Holder was arrested on allegations that he was the trigger man behind the murder of Hussle. He has retained the services of former prosecutor Chris Darden, who failed to get OJ Simpson convicted, and now a bombshell defense is allegedly being claimed. According to unconfirmed reports, Holder is ready to claim that he was paid to kill Nipsey Hussle.

This claim has been published by media outlets, Lipstick Alley, Hip-hop Wired, Daily Motion and others, based on unconfirmed sources from an Instagram post. According to these sources, Holder has stated that he was propositioned by someone in the Los Angeles Police Department to assassinate Nipsey Hussle. This alleged proposition was that Holder would receive $75,000 and would not be charged.

There is no official confirmation from Holder’s legal team over such an accusation. However, the claim has played into the psyche of many on social media who believe the government continues to silence Black leaders in America. Also, no one knows how Eric Holder’s lawyer, Chris Darden, is being paid. Social media is already responding to the claims, that if proven true, will have a devastating effect on the not only the Crenshaw community, but also the nation.

Woah do you think the LAPD was involved??

I also posted a story about three Dr Sebi connection. Lol

https://www.newsbreakapp.com/n/0Ld2u...99&pd=60708752

I'll be surprised if Darden runs that defense.

Why would LAPD care about some rapping gang member that 99% of people had no idea who he was?

Comment

I wouldn't doubt it but I think it was just more of that street **** that led to Nipsy getting murdered.

I'll follow this though, I love my conspiracy theories lol.

Comment

Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
        I'll be surprised if Darden runs that defense.

Why would LAPD care about some rapping gang member that 99% of people had no idea who he was?
        This case is going to be good either way !! Better than Spence vs Garica.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
          I wouldn't doubt it but I think it was just more of that street **** that led to Nipsy getting murdered.

I'll follow this though, I love my conspiracy theories lol
          This will be a good one for sure !!!!

Comment

well, who's fault is this? the people! the fake fans! claiming that it was a conspiracy so of course the suspect is going to run with that. it was no conspiracy. look, im a REALLY big fan of nipsey. i had all his old mix tapes from "bullets aint got no name", etc. but to think this was some government shiiet is just stupid!! nipsey is NOT on that level!!

Comment

Didnt he also throw that kid off the mall balcony, and was Obama's Attorney General? This guy gets around.

Comment

If that were the case he would be dead already.

Comment

Why didn't any of Nipsey's homies shoot back?

Comment

Originally posted by WallabeeKing View Post
                    Why didn't any of Nipsey's homies shoot back?
                    They were felons.. one of them is Kerry Lathan, a homey who had just been out on parole.

And that plaza was known to get raided often. Do you know what happens when they get caught with guns?

It’s not that simple

Comment

Working...
                    X