Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Ruiz: We Have To Break Joshua Down - Especially His Mentality

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by deathofaclown View Post
    And the ref probably.

Don’t be surprised if we get a ref doing a job for AJ like he did in the Parker fight. The ref wouldn’t let Parker anywhere near him at close range, and that was on the basis of what might happen. Now we know what WILL happen if Ruiz can be close to AJ and throwing....

I truly hope we don’t get a ref stopping Ruiz doing anything.
    This is the sort of referee that am expecting, not sure if A-side Ruiz has any say in who gets picked as the refs but I would be on that like a leech if I was part of his managing team.

Comment

Originally posted by Laligalaliga View Post
      Ruiz seems to be under more pressure than AJ.
      He talks about AJ at every opportunity.

This flawed logic some of you have here is ridiculous.

AJ is the guy he is fighting on Dec 7. AJ is the guy in his mind when he gets up in the morning to hit the gym. AJ is the guy he has been thinking about for months now. So who do you suggest he should be talking about?

If he talks about his next opponent, you would say he is looking past AJ. He talks about AJ, he is nervous.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
        This is the sort of referee that am expecting, not sure if A-side Ruiz has any say in who gets picked as the refs but I would be on that like a leech if I was part of his managing team.
        Indeed, i hope his team speak up if they’re not happy with the judges or ref. I thought it was ridiculous they brought in a ref for the Parker fight that had no big fight experience, to referee a Heavyweight unification fight in front of 70,000 people.

I still believe until this day that the ref was under instructions to stop Parker getting close and working. It was just obvious and blatant. He was doing a job for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by Laligalaliga View Post
          Ruiz seems to be under more pressure than AJ.
          He talks about AJ at every opportunity.
          Probably because the only time you see him is on camera being interviewed, being asked about Joshua...

Did you ever think of that?

Unless you live with him and he talks about him around the dinner table at home, then i apologise.

Comment

At some point, Joshua is going to hurt Ruiz. The question is how will Joshua react then? Ruiz' instinct it to fight when he is hurt. He is more dangerous at that point as shown in the first fight. If Joshua fails to then attack responsibly he is going to get drilled by Ruiz, but if he fights long and attacks with a good defense, it should be a clear victory for him, perhaps even a knockout by round 7. We shall see within the first 3 rounds if Joshua is up to the task or if panics when he gets tagged by Andy.

Comment

Probably because the only time you see him is on camera being interviewed, being asked about Joshua...

Unless you live with him and he talks about him around the dinner table at home, then i apologise.
              Apologize accepted....... Its obvious you av been offline for a while.

Comment

Originally posted by mvooom View Post
                This flawed logic some of you have here is ridiculous.

AJ is the guy he is fighting on Dec 7. AJ is the guy in his mind when he gets up in the morning to hit the gym. AJ is the guy he has been thinking about for months now. So who do you suggest he should be talking about?

If he talks about his next opponent, you would say he is looking past AJ. He talks about AJ, he is nervous.
                Obviously he is nervous.....

Comment

^This.
                  So funny that people think these guys are going to the media, begging to be heard. Truth is, the fighters who refuse to talk end up irritating their promoters. These guys gotta sell a fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
                    £100 on Ruiz returns £310.

On here it actually seems like more people fancy Ruiz to win as AJ is so ‘fragile’. He also can’t box. Has no stamina. Is a robot and is packing glass.

You’ve got to put your money where your mouths are boys. Got to.

Not really related to this thread but all AJ threads these days.

You can’t really say stuff along those lines and then not go all in and the bookies.

Yes you can. Watch this...

Ruiz is going to stop Joshua. He’s mentally weak, robotic, and has a glass jaw.

I’m not a betting man though.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
                      Americans aren't as into gambling as the brits. It's weird watching British TV and they come across as a culture of degenerate gamblers.

I'm 50/50 on this. Just had to comment on the "money where your mouth is" stuff. We'll see in the pickem here. Nobody has to gamble to prove anything.
                      That’s fine if your saying it’s a pick em.

But if the stuff levelled AJ. You can’t go that big for me and not put money down.

I’m being facetious. I know it’s standard hubris

Comment

Working...
                      X