Collapse
No announcement yet.

Purses: Wilder $20 mil guarantee. Ortiz $7 mil guarantee

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WOWWWWW HUGE PAYDAYS FOR BOTH WILDER AND ORTIZ!!!!

Wilder and Fury are about to make crazy money for their rematch.

Comment

• Originally posted by DaNeutral. View Post
      Hyping nothing. Was I wrong? Was Parker not an unbeaten world champion at the time? I see you didn't go near answering my question about Wilder.
      Parker was a nice win..Martin was horrible

Comment

• Originally posted by historian larry View Post
        I dont think anyone would fear fighting Charles Martin man
        He still couldn't achieve it.....I ad rather fight a Washington than to unify.

Comment

• Originally posted by historian larry View Post
          Please tell me you are in no way trying to hype freaking charles martin
          He was a champ that was dethroned.... Thats fact.
          You can't argue.

Comment

• If I spend a thousand dollars on a sloppy turd does that make that sloppy turd worth a thousand dollars or does it just mean I'm an idiot?

Wilder got 20 mill, maybe, but he's worth 3. So we'll done to him but just cuz he got over payed that dont impressa me much.

Comment

• Originally posted by DaNeutral. View Post
              If I spend a thousand dollars on a sloppy turd does that make that sloppy turd worth a thousand dollars or does it just mean I'm an idiot?

Wilder got 20 mill, maybe, but he's worth 3. So we'll done to him but just cuz he got over payed that dont impressa me much.
              Dude this is a dumb *****ing post. You may not feel Wilder is worth $20 mil just like some don't feel AJ is worth $20 mil. You are worth what you have the power to negotiate for.

Comment

• Wonder if the PPV was profitable with those guarantees.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                  Dude this is a dumb *****ing post. You may not feel Wilder is worth $20 mil just like some don't feel AJ is worth $20 mil. You are worth what you have the power to negotiate for.
                  LOL. What ever you say chief.

Comment

Working...
                  X