No announcement yet.

Protecting Manny Pacquia

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Protecting Manny Pacquia

I've been keeping up with this whole thing from the start, the excuses (pac fans say Floyd is scared & Floyd fans say Manny is ducking the test).
    I for one think its BS that he won't just take the test, but here is my take on Pac fans mindset.

1. Mannydoesnt HAVE to take the test!
    True: (but).. it was on the draft that Bob Arum took to Manny, and he gave the ok.
    2. Floyd don't make the rules.
    True: but he is allowed by the rules to ask for additional testing, IF both parties agree (so says the rule book)
    3. Why change it up now? After 40 fights you all of a sudden wanna do this BS test?
    True: But why not now? DNA is now used in catching criminals. It wasn't back in the day, and how many crimes could have been solved if they had? Old procedures that don't change with the times are studied, manipulated and beaten.

To me, I think they are protecting him. They have a "whatever it took to get him there, FUCC it" attitude.
    I don't think he's juicing and a I don't give a FUCC if he's juicing attitude. And that's insane!
    And its not just Pac fans, its Mayweather Haters period.
    People want to see Floyd get beat SOOOOOO bad, if they could they'd send a guy in with nails in his gloves.
    Whatever it takes to shut his mouth, FUCC it!

All the excuses in the world on "why won't Floyd take the test?" None of the excuses would matter, not even to me as Floyd is my #1 fighter. Id question the guy, id ask why won't he just take the test?
    But these haters are on sum other shyt, its a pepsi generation mentallity going on 4real!
    Its like Moms let these guys watch too much robo cop or something, mental! Or they just never got any attention as a kid, and it twisted they're minds in a ****ed up way.

In all, stop protecting and making excuses for Manny, we all know it ain't him (its Bob Arum) stopping this fight.
    Not Floyd, not Manny but Bob.

So if Manny is juicing, stop, test and fight Floyd.

Send Manny in DRY (no juice)
    I'll send him home WET!

SILVER BACK NATION

Originally posted by cixthree View Post
    I've been keeping up with this whole thing from the start, the excuses (pac fans say Floyd is scared & Floyd fans say Manny is ducking the test).
    I for one think its BS that he won't just take the test, but here is my take on Pac fans mindset.

1. Mannydoesnt HAVE to take the test!
    True: (but).. it was on the draft that Bob Arum took to Manny, and he gave the ok.
    2. Floyd don't make the rules.
    True: but he is allowed by the rules to ask for additional testing, IF both parties agree (so says the rule book)
    3. Why change it up now? After 40 fights you all of a sudden wanna do this BS test?
    True: But why not now? DNA is now used in catching criminals. It wasn't back in the day, and how many crimes could have been solved if they had? Old procedures that don't change with the times are studied, manipulated and beaten.

To me, I think they are protecting him. They have a "whatever it took to get him there, FUCC it" attitude.
    I don't think he's juicing and a I don't give a FUCC if he's juicing attitude. And that's insane!
    And its not just Pac fans, its Mayweather Haters period.
    People want to see Floyd get beat SOOOOOO bad, if they could they'd send a guy in with nails in his gloves.
    Whatever it takes to shut his mouth, FUCC it!

All the excuses in the world on "why won't Floyd take the test?" None of the excuses would matter, not even to me as Floyd is my #1 fighter. Id question the guy, id ask why won't he just take the test?
    But these haters are on sum other shyt, its a pepsi generation mentallity going on 4real!
    Its like Moms let these guys watch too much robo cop or something, mental! Or they just never got any attention as a kid, and it twisted they're minds in a ****ed up way.

In all, stop protecting and making excuses for Manny, we all know it ain't him (its Bob Arum) stopping this fight.
    Not Floyd, not Manny but Bob.

So if Manny is juicing, stop, test and fight Floyd.

Send Manny in DRY (no juice)
    I'll send him home WET!

SILVER BACK NATION
    co sign!

sanity is coming back!

crazy if you watchem back to back!

kinda give you shivers doesn't it!

oh and this number one single from Floyd to manny!

Comment

Joe Goosen, Legendary Boxing Trainer:

"I just think Pacquiao is a juggernaut right now... and I would just say that maybe that's the reason (Floyd's) throwing up all these smokescreens and roadblocks because he (Floyd) doesn't wanna get in the ring with him (Pac)...
      (Floyd) should just say yes to the fight, forget all the testing, this guy's (Pac) not on drugs. There's a little air there in all this that's just not right."

Bert Sugar, Boxing Historian and ESPN Analyst:

"A convenient way out for Mayweather"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7M_wa...eature=related

Al Bernstein, Showtime Boxing Analyst:

“It seems patently obvious to me that Floyd and his minions killed the Pacquiao fight. The bottom line is that the fight was basically a done deal before they decided to inject the demands for blood testing into the picture. Pure and simple, Golden Boy and Floyd and his advisers created the problem, and it ended up killing the fight.”

Dan Rafael from ESPN:

"Mayweather shouldn't be making accusations without a shred of proof as he tries to discredit all of Pacquiao's great accomplishments, nor should he try to circumvent the Nevada rules by asking for blood tests when the commission has never asked for them."

Larry Holmes, Heavyweight Champion:

"I wish I could see Mayweather and Pacquiao fight, but what they're (Floyd's camp) doing right now is hurting boxing because people want to see the fight... They're trying to bring up stuff that is taking away from the fight with drug tests and accusations... I don't get it."

Thomas Hauser, HBO.com:

"There were times during the past month when the conduct of Team Mayweather had the look of an effort to sabotage the fight. A negotiator who wants to make a deal doesn’t go out of his way to antagonize and publicly embarrass the other side. But that’s what the Mayweathers and Golden Boy did."

Jim Strickland, David Diaz's Trainer/retired licensed pharmacist

“I don’t see any reason of accusing Manny of using illegal drugs in our fight.”

Timothy Bradley, WBO/WBC Jr. Welterweight Champion:

"I don't think Manny is on anything. He's just on top of his game right now."

James Toney, Multi division Champion:

"Who is Mayweather to ask for the tests? Why didn’t he ask Marquez? Manny’s not on 'roids."

Mike Silver, noted Boxing Historian:

"I think it fell apart because basically Mayweather never wanted to fight Pacquiao. He wants to continue and fight guys he can beat and fool the public.

Roy Jones, Jr.:

"Hell naw. Why change the rules on me? Because I'm coming up in weight means I'm doing steroids? They're giving you a test for that anyway. It would be something that would aggravate me because then after I beat you, I was on something, don't play with me. Either you want to fight or you don't want to fight."

Comment

Working...
      X